"Missing Notecaddy stat definition"

Default "Missing Notecaddy stat definition"

Hey, I just installed HEM3 and tried to import my HEM2 configs and Notecaddy stats. I bought a subscription for HEM3 with 4 Month of free notecaddy usage.
    The problem I am facing is that all the old stats that i created in Notecaddy HEM2 are simply displayed as the following sign in my hud, when I hover above them the message in the title of this thread shows. How can i solve this?

Unnamed.png

Quote Originally Posted by damici View Post
    Hey, I just installed HEM3 and tried to import my HEM2 configs and Notecaddy stats. I bought a subscription for HEM3 with 4 Month of free notecaddy usage.
    The problem I am facing is that all the old stats that i created in Notecaddy HEM2 are simply displayed as the following sign in my hud, when I hover above them the message in the title of this thread shows. How can i solve this?

Unnamed.png
    Hi damici,

You need to import your HUD again. The definitions have to be active in NoteCaddy at the time that the HUD is imported. So to resolve it:

1. Delete the HUD you imported into HM3
    2. Import your Note Definitions that your HUD uses into the HM3 NoteCaddy, reset and process the notes
    3. Import the HUD again into HM3