The error in your image is different than the error you described in your post. What does the error in your image translate to in English?
It appears that our parser is crashing for some reason:
Possibly because you installed HM3 to a custom drive/path:
2021/02/22 20:23:40.096 [HM3 Main Thread:01] [HoldemManager3:NiniConfiguration:Load(37)] [Info] Config file does not exist, creating default config file.
Try to reinstall HM3 completely to the default installation path on your C:\ drive to see if that helps:
2021/02/22 20:23:40.170 [HM3 Main Thread:01] [HoldemManager3:StatService:.ctor(35)] [Info] construct StatsResource (path: E:\Holdem Manager 3 new\Holdem Manager 3\StatsDictionary.hmsd)
- Please try to uninstall HM3 from your Control Panel - Programs and Features menu.
- Rename your C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\ folder*. You can delete this later if we don't ask you to send it to us or copy/paste the contents back to where they were originally.
* If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
- Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ if you see it.
- ^^ Those paths are likely on your E:\ drive instead of the C:\ drive based on that code/error above.
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install HM3 again from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable
It also looks like you do not have any auto import folders configured for any sites yet in your config files.
Try to setup your auto import folders properly in the HM3 - Tools - Site Settings... menu for your sites and move any files/folders you see in D:\HM3数据\PokerTime\ folder to the C:\HM3Archive folder.
If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.