Sample sizes in popup

Default Sample sizes in popup

First of all, bit weird that this is turned off, you guys are a statistics related company and should be well aware off the importance off sample size....

https://gyazo.com/4198ebce8f9e7bc104cd2161c2fe7faa

Is it possible to just do it like HM2? i dont see a point of having 68% cbet (301/445), but i did see the point of HM2 showing if the sample size was lower then a 100 in terms of reliability. I cant use a HUD without knowing the sample of a stat im looking at, it basicly useless as i cant weight in the reliability. But all this info HM3 shows when you turn it on i dont think contributes much, its just more useless numbers to ignore. HM2 was so great if it would just run a little bit smoother, dont see the point of going PT5 mode at all.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-22-2021 at 01:56 PM. Reason: fixed image url

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4985: Add option to hide popup samples (times/opportunities) after 99 samples (Missing HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4985 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

We also have another related feature request that you may be interested in:

HMT-2094: HUD Editor - Add an option to display opportunities as (Opportunities) instead of (Times/Opportunities) in popups

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-2094 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I'd like to +1 on this. Seems like an easy thing to fix and should be very important for a lot of users.

/B

Quote Originally Posted by Beachking View Post
    I'd like to +1 on this. Seems like an easy thing to fix and should be very important for a lot of users.

/B
    If you want to +1 either of those issues you have to follow the steps above so you can be added to the internal developer tickets. That is how we track the priority/popularity of feature requests as we have no way to track them in the forums.

These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when they are added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4985 and HMT-2094 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I want to be honest and express my concern. Isn't this a super simple programming task? Adding the option to show or not show sample if it is under or over 100 must be very easy for a programmer? Am I missing something? Talk about tickets and popularity seems not appropriate.

What do you think fozzy? Is this much harder than I think? Are you swamped with other stuff?

/B

I am not a developer so can't speak to the difficulty of adding this feature. Anything HUD/Popup related for the developers has been on hold until they get our new 'HUD 2.0' engine project under way instead of spending time updating the old HUD engine. That project just got green lit but it is a big project that will likely take many months to develop, then add in these types of new HUD features and functionality.

What is HUD 2.0? Can I read about it anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachking View Post
    What is HUD 2.0? Can I read about it anywhere?
    It is an all new HUD 'engine' for HM3. i.e. All new HUD Editor and HUD Options menus for building and configuring HUDs/Popups and for the developers to then start adding new/missing features like in this thread and the other thread you bumped yesterday. We do not have any documentation on it currently as the developers only just now began the major task to start working on the underlying code for it.