JUst migrated from HM2 to HM3

Default JUst migrated from HM2 to HM3

hi Folks,

just migrated from HM2 to HM3 (including HUD export).
    I play on NL50 zoom.
    Now I am struggling with following:
    - names are displayed, but only the first 4 characters. I need full name displayed
    - I need hero HUD with my sessions stats displayed during play
    - I need hero HUD with my lifetime stats display in Replayer
    - I need popups displaying when I hover over them with a mouse (now i Need to click on each to show)
    - popups 3b vs hero sometimes produce faulty stats (they show up 0 - 3bet blinds versu blinds whereas i know my opponent is a frequent 3better)

Please advise if I could fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidelloz View Post
    hi Folks,

just migrated from HM2 to HM3 (including HUD export).
    I play on NL50 zoom.
    Now I am struggling with following:
    - names are displayed, but only the first 4 characters. I need full name displayed
    Replace the 'Player (Short)' stat with the 'Player' stat in your specific HUD Profile:

- I need hero HUD with my sessions stats displayed during play
    Do you mean you want to see individual 'table' stats on each zoom table instead of session stats (i.e. combined stats from all active tables)? I think it is supposed to combine Hero stats from all Zoom tables of the same stakes if you are multi-tabling Zoom because they all have the same table names. I recall testing Zoom on Stars.com play money tables some months ago playing two tables and all hands got combined to a single row/table-name in the Sessions By Table report and Live Play view Table History section which means that is how the HUD sees them unlike non-Zoom tables.

If that is not what is happening:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

- I need hero HUD with my lifetime stats display in Replayer
    There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

- I need popups displaying when I hover over them with a mouse (now i Need to click on each to show)
    We replaced the hover over stat specific popups functionality with the stat details tooltip. At this point it is not possible to display the assigned stat specific popup instead of the stat details popup on mouse over. You can only see those popups via left clicking the stat in the HUD you assigned the popup to.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

- popups 3b vs hero sometimes produce faulty stats (they show up 0 - 3bet blinds versu blinds whereas i know my opponent is a frequent 3better)

Please advise if I could fix it.
    Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters/popups for that player and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.