HUD in hands replayer not working properly with hands from GGnetwork

Default HUD in hands replayer not working properly with hands from GGnetwork

Hi, I have a problem with HUD in hands replayer for GG network hands. HUD only shows hands from sessions they were played, not in total. Could you help me to resolve that issue? I would like to analyze my stats in total.

Best Regards,

Lukas

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2505760

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-1428: Replayer HUD - Add an option switch between lifetime and session stats for hero (Missing HM2 Feature)

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)