Where are the hands?

Default Where are the hands?

While playing, the HUD is present and updating for both cash and tournaments. But the hands do not appear in reports. All filters are off. Hands I imported from DriveHUD are present.

Also, when I toggle from cash to tournament mode, there's an error message saying current player has no tournament hands. Current player is "Hero."

This is on Ignition hands. HM v3.1.15.0. Database is myhm3database, dated as modified today.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks, working on it.

Meanwhile, can HM3 track cash and tournament hands at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Haywood View Post
    Thanks, working on it.

Meanwhile, can HM3 track cash and tournament hands at the same time?
    Yes, HM3 can import cash and tournament hands at the same time if you are using the HM3 Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    I tried starting from scratch with a new database -- no improvement. Now the HUD is not even appearing, although it is "on." The hand grabber does not seem to be writing files. The app status said "no tables found."

Does the HUD need to be turned on in a particular sequence in relation to opening tables? I have been turning it on before opening tables.

I can't send hand history files since there are none to be found. In site settings, there is in fact a file defined for writing histories.

DriveHUD still works, though I want to avoid the hassle of importing Drive files to HM3 for more in depth analysis.

What is the next step? Send log files?

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site.**Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

The problem seems to have resolved itself. The support email I got said to exit HM3 using the hidden tray icon, which was news to me, and the true restart seems to have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Haywood View Post
    The problem seems to have resolved itself. The support email I got said to exit HM3 using the hidden tray icon, which was news to me, and the true restart seems to have fixed it.
    By default the HM3 Server will not close when you close the HM3 client. This is so you can still import hands and use the HUD even if the software is closed. When HM3 and the server are both closed you can get HM3 to this state using the 'HM3 HUD Only' desktop or start menu shortcut. If you want the import server to close when you close the main HM3 window you have to disable your Tools - Settings - General option to [ ] 'Keep HM3 running in HUD only mode upon exit'.