F9 shortcut doesn't tag all hands

Default F9 shortcut doesn't tag all hands

I have problem with F9 shortcut. Sometimes it doesn't select running hands for review. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Also, sometimes hands are marked but later, when I check "Tagged hands" filter, there are none.

No alerts in program and I checked that all required files are starting in run as administrator state. HM3 is the latest stable version, poker client (Pokerstars) also latest. I use StarsCaption while playing. What am I missing?

Are you playing Zoom or regular tables? It could possibly be related to StarsCaption. Make sure that StarsCaption is also running as administrator. If that doesn't help see if you can reproduce the issue with out StarsCaption running.

If none of that helps we need you to reproduce the issue (with and without StarsCaption, if it happens either way) and send us your log files. Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

I'm playing regular tables.

Ok, I will try what you suggested and report back.

After testing, it seems that problem only happens when I use StarsCaption. I will create and send a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by vmorghulis View Post
    After testing, it seems that problem only happens when I use StarsCaption. I will create and send a support ticket.
    Is your Stars Caption, HM3 and poker client configured to 'Run as administrator'?

- Close all poker apps and right click the Stars Caption desktop shortcut and choose “Properties”.
    -*In the Compatibility Tab, select “Run this program as an Administrator”. *If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
    - Repeat the process for the HM3 and Poker Stars shortcuts.

I installed Stars Caption and tested this a little bit recently. Stars Caption was installed for me without the 'Run as administrator' option enabled. I tested with and without run as admin enabled and was not able to reproduce this but I only played a few orbits and tagged a few hands. If you can reproduce this and send us some logs our QA/Testing Manager might be able to determine what is causing it from your logs and/or forward it to our testers for further testing.