Notecaddy doesn't show some stats in HM3 HUD

Default Notecaddy doesn't show some stats in HM3 HUD

Hi,

Notecaddy stats don't always appear in HM3 HUD. Missing stats seem to be random and for random players (except for 3-3 player partition they are almost all empty).

I did a lot of testing and didn't find any pattern except this one thing. When I import single tournament after tournament the stats work. When I import two or more tournaments at once, some stats go missing.

I am attaching 2 tournament histories and a dummy HUD for you to test. I have one DB with those tournaments imported separately one by one where the stat in the dummy HUD works, and another DB with tournaments were imported both at once where the dummy HUD shows - instead of stat. See if you can replicate this and find what's going on. As a reference I started importing from the newer tournament first and used Td2c hand 223293687047 in tournament 3116850617. You can see more easily in the screenshots attached too.

By the way, this also happens on PT4 and HM2 with the new NC version. HM2 with old version 2.6.0.14 works correctly.

n.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    Hi,

Notecaddy stats don't always appear in HM3 HUD. Missing stats seem to be random and for random players (except for 3-3 player partition they are almost all empty).

I did a lot of testing and didn't find any pattern except this one thing. When I import single tournament after tournament the stats work. When I import two or more tournaments at once, some stats go missing.

I am attaching 2 tournament histories and a dummy HUD for you to test. I have one DB with those tournaments imported separately one by one where the stat in the dummy HUD works, and another DB with tournaments were imported both at once where the dummy HUD shows - instead of stat. See if you can replicate this and find what's going on. As a reference I started importing from the newer tournament first and used Td2c hand 223293687047 in tournament 3116850617. You can see more easily in the screenshots attached too.

By the way, this also happens on PT4 and HM2 with the new NC version. HM2 with old version 2.6.0.14 works correctly.

n.zip
    Hi Nieko,

I apologize for the delayed response. I tested with your files and couldn't reproduce the issue. Are you still experiencing the issue of the stat not populating sometimes?

Yes, exactly as I described.

Hi Nieko,

Can you please try this?

Go into HM3 → HUD → HUD Options → Number of Players Filtered, set it to match exactly what you have set in the NoteCaddy partitions.

Then restart your HM3.

I remember an issue in the past where if the HM3 Player Filters didn't match up with NoteCaddy it was causing some issues, but I thought it was fixed.

Please let me know if this helps you, or not.

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't help. I had player number filters matching. There's also stack filters, might that be the problem? My definitions have effective stack filters.

Hi Nieko,

I don't have any other suggestions, so we may need you to send some files in a ticket so the developers can have a deep look into the issue.

If you don't mind, could you please create a support ticket here? https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79

In the ticket, please link to this thread.

Please add log files to the ticket:
    - Log files -
    Here's how you can do that:
    1. Close HM3 and the HM3 server from the taskbar, and then restart HM3.
    1. Reproduce what you were doing when the issue occurred. When the issue occurs proceed with the next step.
    2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\HM3_Utilities.
    3. Click on 'HM3CopyLogFiles.bat', choose Yes to create the log files if asked.
    4. On your desktop you should see a folder named 'HM3logs'. Please .zip it using 7-zip or another similar program, and send it over.
    5. If the file is too big to send, please upload it to to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com, and share a link.

Also it will be helpful if you can please add your NoteCaddy folder and hand histories to the ticket, so that we can try to reproduce it:
    - NoteCaddy folder -
    1. Navigate to C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData
    2. Make a .zip file of your NoteCaddy folder, and share a link with a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.

- Hand Histories -
    1. .Zip and attach your current database file from C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases

Finally, please attach your HUD as well
    - HUD -
    1. Export it from HM3 and attach it to the ticket.

There's no option to choose any HM3 versions there. Is the link correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    There's no option to choose any HM3 versions there. Is the link correct?
    Hi Nieko,

It's the correct link. I'm not sure why there aren't HM3 versions, but it's a NoteCaddy ticket. You can just specify in the ticket that you are using HM3.

I did everything the same as in the instructions. It's there...

Quote Originally Posted by LiamAllan View Post
    I did everything the same as in the instructions. It's there...
    Hi LiamAllan,

What instructions are you referring to exactly? Are you having the same issue as Nieko for stats showing sometimes and not showing other times?