Comp-defs not working

Default Comp-defs not working

I love composite definitions and have a few that I use regularly ingame. I am trying to switch from HM2 to HM3 and after importing hands from HM2 something goes wrong with comp defs. When I test them it says NOT FOUND on a lot of the definitions making up the comp def.

Any ideas?

The stats are written and I do have numbers for the players I test.

When I click test in the comp def I get the analysis options and they show holdem/omaha, cash/sng/mtt as it should, but I only get the option of 3-10 (show with 2-10) players - could that be the issue?

I'll try on my own, but would love if you have a solution.

/B

*update*

so 1 of the definitions that I used to build this specific comp def has boxes checked under the preflop/general/game size that specifies 3-4, 5-6 and 7-10 handed. It seems NC in HM2 could use definitions with different selections here and make it work, but NC in HM3 can not.

I'd rather it gets fixed so I don't have to manually go through a pretty large number of definitions, but at least I know 1 reason it doesn't work.
    Last edited by Beachking; 03-04-2021 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachking View Post
    I love composite definitions and have a few that I use regularly ingame. I am trying to switch from HM2 to HM3 and after importing hands from HM2 something goes wrong with comp defs. When I test them it says NOT FOUND on a lot of the definitions making up the comp def.

Any ideas?

The stats are written and I do have numbers for the players I test.

When I click test in the comp def I get the analysis options and they show holdem/omaha, cash/sng/mtt as it should, but I only get the option of 3-10 (show with 2-10) players - could that be the issue?

I'll try on my own, but would love if you have a solution.

/B

*update*

so 1 of the definitions that I used to build this specific comp def has boxes checked under the preflop/general/game size that specifies 3-4, 5-6 and 7-10 handed. It seems NC in HM2 could use definitions with different selections here and make it work, but NC in HM3 can not.

I'd rather it gets fixed so I don't have to manually go through a pretty large number of definitions, but at least I know 1 reason it doesn't work.
    Hi Beachking,

I'm not sure if I understand the issue exactly. Can you please upload one of your composites and its note definitions, and explain what I can do to reproduce the issue? Then if I can reproduce it, I will write up a ticket for the developers.