I want to install the older HM Version: 2.0.0.8673 Where to download?

Default I want to install the older HM Version: 2.0.0.8673 Where to download?

I want to intall the Version 2.0.0.8673.
    Where can I download this version.

It works on my Laptop fine, and I wanna install the same version on my Desktop PC.

thanks so much Andreas

You can find old builds in the HM2 Releases forum. Here is a direct link to version 2.0.0.8673 to update or rollback to that version if you already have HM2 installed.

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    HM previous version is working fine on my pc but since I have updated to new version I am having trouble to run it on windows 10 how can I solved it.
    Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.*
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs - https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2y0i8qkhg...0logs.mp4?dl=0

b) Also send the following HM3Logs files manually:
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error.
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those HM3logs - https://www.dropbox.com/s/diahy56xhr...s%202.mp4?dl=0

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like https://wetransfer.com/ and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew125 View Post
    May be it was not approved by administrator and deleted it. That should be a reason..
    FYI you are quoting a 9 month old post.

It is most likely the post directly above one you quoted but was in the moderation queue when he made the 2nd post, then we came in here and approved both posts and replied to the 1st post he couldn't see when he made that 2nd post. Our forums have plug-ins that put suspicious post into a moderation queue for many new users or if the post contains links or any suspicious code, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessibu View Post
    Hi fozzy71, can you please share me the link of the older version holdem manager 2.0.0.8673 or older? It will be a lot, the URLs shared in this thread are not working Sir. I'd wish to use it in one of my project related to a mobile game. It's called clash of clans mod apk. If you help, I'd be happy.
    It's in post 2. If you need a different version, just change the last 4 digits.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)