Session Stats

Thread: Session Stats

Default Session Stats

How do I change the color when I double click a players hud for this sessions stats from that red color?
    Why does it take > 5seconds to switch?
    Is it just a double click like HEM2?

***I see that right clicking brings up the option, but why does double clicking work only sometimes?
    Last edited by pokerpro1224; 01-31-2021 at 03:09 AM.

It is not possible to select your own color for the HUD's Session Stats color indicator. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5961 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Are you using a custom HUD you created or imported from HM2? Do you have the same problems if you use the HM3 'Standard' HUD profile? Try to remove any unused or extra popups from the HM3 HUD profile, that you might have imported from HM2. With HM3 it loads the stats for all the associated popups even if you are not using them.

- HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor - 'Profile:' = select the profile you want to edit.
    - Options - 'Export' or 'Duplicate' the profile so you have a backup copy before you make any edits.
    - Click the 'Popup Groups' button in the upper right corner.
    - In the upper left under 'Groups' you can select then 'Delete' any unused popups.

This should help speed up the overall HUD and popups performance.

If you continue to have problems:

- Try to remove positional stats directly in the hud (stats using position item property in the Hud Editor)
    - Try to reduce number of stats in the HUD
    - Try to disable session stats in tooltips (HM3 - HUD - HUD Options)
    - Try to set max number of hands limit lower in HUD Options
    - Try to reduce the number of hands in the database (new database and import only a small portion of the hands)
    - For popup loading speeds: reduce number of popups and complexity of the popups

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Thanks for speedy response fozzy.

Are you using a custom HUD you created or imported from HM2? Yes I imported my HM2 custom hud and many custom popups as well.

I will try your suggestions. ty

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.