Action had to not happen is not working. Please help!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Action had to not happen is not working. Please help!

Hi,
    NoteCaddy notes that have "Action had to not happen" feature checked have stopped working.
    In previous versions this feature worked normally.
    Please can you help me?
    Best regards.
    ncaddy-not-working.PNG

Hi ifon,

Can you please upload your definition so we can test it out?

Also can you please explain what the definition is intended to do? Is the one in your screenshot supposed to take a note for: 3BP IP Raise Flop CB?

Hi,
    Please find attached the note definition.
    I have about 80 notes that use this feature and none of them work.
    FL-3BP-IP-RCB.xml
    I need some help.
    Best wishes.

Default Note definition

Hi, NCE.
    FL-3BP-IP-RCB.xml
    I need some help.
    Best wishes.

Ups. Apparently I created a similar topic:

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...07#post2514207

This problem was definitely not present in version 2.6.14, but at least version 2.9.82 already has it.

I also have a large number of definitions using "Action had to not happen" feature, it is very important that this is corrected by ASAP, please!

Quote Originally Posted by ifon View Post
    Hi, NCE.
    FL-3BP-IP-RCB.xml
    I need some help.
    Best wishes.
    Thank you, ifon. I reproduced your issue. I created a ticket for the developers, and set it to high priority, so it should be fixed in one of the next updates.

clarification: In all notes that have been created, in the HUD appears: the NC. definition and "value - (0/0)"

Hi NCE,

After the last NC update version 2.9.88.0 all notes have been created but not 3B-IP-RCB nor any other with the content "Action had to not happen".
    Also I think there are compatibility problems between NC and HM3, "HM3 error report" appears again and again. It is also strange that when creating the notes, once the total of hands is created, the software is still working without me understanding what. (I attach a picture of it).

The notes worked correctly in HM2, but it ran slow. Then I updated to another version (I think 85.0) and NC in HM2 stopped creating notes. For that reason I paid for the HM3 license and note caddy. And now my hud and notes don't work in HM2 and HM3 and I don't get any solution. This is not fair.
    Could you send me a link to download the version of noteCaddy 2.9.88.0 for HM2 and I can test if it works correctly there now with this new version? If you wish you can do so by sending me a private message.
    I look forward to your comments.

Sincerely,
    Last edited by ifon; 02-06-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ifon View Post
    Hi NCE,

After the last NC update version 2.9.88.0 all notes have been created but not 3B-IP-RCB nor any other with the content "Action had to not happen".
    Also I think there are compatibility problems between NC and HM3, "HM3 error report" appears again and again. It is also strange that when creating the notes, once the total of hands is created, the software is still working without me understanding what. (I attach a picture of it).

The notes worked correctly in HM2, but it ran slow. Then I updated to another version (I think 85.0) and NC in HM2 stopped creating notes. For that reason I paid for the HM3 license and note caddy. And now my hud and notes don't work in HM2 and HM3 and I don't get any solution. This is not fair.
    Could you send me a link to download the version of noteCaddy 2.9.88.0 for HM2 and I can test if it works correctly there now with this new version? If you wish you can do so by sending me a private message.
    I look forward to your comments.

Sincerely,
    Hi ifon,

The issue was just only recently reported about the 'Action had to not happen' stats not working properly. It's not resolved yet. Hopefully in the next update it will be fixed.

If you are seeing crashing and error reports, then likely you will want to reset your settings, which often fixes issues like that:
    *Resetting HM2 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM2 and go into: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM2, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes: http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

I don't think v88 is available for HM2 yet, but v87 can be found here: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.87.0.zip