Action had to not happen is not working. Please help! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ifon View Post
    Ok. I will modify the note and I will test it.

However all the notes have been created by me following this sequence and always worked correctly in HM2.
    Hi ifon,

Ok if definitions created with this method used to work in the past then I think they should still work now, so I will make a ticket for the developers to look into it and hopefully issue a fix.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 03-27-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Yes, please make a ticket. I need a solution urgently. I have had this problem for two months. In some simple notes like the one you have seen, it is possible to solve it with the modification you have shown me, but it is not possible in dozens of notes that I have created and that I necessarily have to use Action had to not happen. For example the attached file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ifon View Post
    Yes, please make a ticket. I need a solution urgently. I have had this problem for two months. In some simple notes like the one you have seen, it is possible to solve it with the modification you have shown me, but it is not possible in dozens of notes that I have created and that I necessarily have to use Action had to not happen. For example the attached file.
    Hi ifon,

I did already create a ticket for the developers a few hours ago, and it has been assigned already, so it should be addressed in the next update hopefully.

You don't need to use 'Action had to not happen' in your example. Just use 'Player's final action on this street' for the Preflop raise, and delete the action after that. This means that nobody can 3bet (because if someone did 3bet, then the Preflop raise would not be the last action the player could commit).

If you need a solution urgently then you may need to make the adjustments to your definitions. Or you can wait for the issue to be addressed, but I can't say for certain when that will be.. I can only let you know that the developers have assigned your ticket to the next wave of issues to address.

If you decide to go forth with modifying your definitions and have troubles with any of them, we'll be glad to help.

Apologies for the problems. I know it can be frustrating when your stats are working well, and then they stop working after an update.