Action had to not happen is not working. Please help! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks for reporting the issue of 'Action had to not happen' not working in definitions. It should be resolved now as of NC v2.9.91.0 (also tested in v2.9.92.0 of HM3). You may need to reset and reprocess the notes so it takes effect on previously processed hands.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Thanks for reporting the issue of 'Action had to not happen' not working in definitions. It should be resolved now as of NC v2.9.91.0 (also tested in v2.9.92.0 of HM3). You may need to reset and reprocess the notes so it takes effect on previously processed hands.
    After updating version 2.9.92.0 of HM3 I reset and create all the notes again and I have to report that it has not solved the problem of any note containing "Action had to not happen".

Quote Originally Posted by ifon View Post
    After updating version 2.9.92.0 of HM3 I reset and create all the notes again and I have to report that it has not solved the problem of any note containing "Action had to not happen".
    Can you please give more information if possible? Do you have a definition and a hand history you could share?

I tested a definition that used "action had to not happen" which was improperly counting as an opportunity for a hand history before, and now it is not.

Can you please give more information if possible? Do you have a definition and a hand history you could share?

I tested a definition that used "action had to not happen" which was improperly counting as an opportunity for a hand history before, and now it is not.
    No one definition works. Everything is the same as before the update. You can test for example the attached file.
    The really strange thing is that version 91 in HM2 seems to be creating all the notes, according to the number of more than 2 million notes created in 150k hands. However at that point HM2 crashed and stopped working. This crashing problem in HM2 during note creation has been going on for some time now. However, it never crashed so soon after starting.
    Also strange is the fast creation speed in HM3 and quite slow in HM2.
    I honestly don't understand what is happening and what solutions are being offered.
    Can you explain something to me?

hm2 crashed.png
    Attached Files Attached Files

In your definition you don't have to make a new Action for 'noRaised' at the end of your Flop Action Sequence to exclude it from happening. Instead delete the 'noRaised' and set the 'FCB' to be 'Player's final action this street'. Like this: https://i.imgur.com/fwIG0z1.png

Did this definition work properly in past NC builds being built this way?

No one definition works. Everything is the same as before the update. You can test for example the attached file.
    The really strange thing is that version 91 in HM2 seems to be creating all the notes, according to the number of more than 2 million notes created in 150k hands. However at that point HM2 crashed and stopped working. This crashing problem in HM2 during note creation has been going on for some time now. However, it never crashed so soon after starting.
    Also strange is the fast creation speed in HM3 and quite slow in HM2.
    I honestly don't understand what is happening and what solutions are being offered.
    Can you explain something to me?
    The HM3 NC processes more quickly than HM2 because it's not the exact same. NC ties into HM2/HM3 so there are slight differences in the versions because HM2 and HM3 are completely different.

Regarding the crashing you're experiencing it sounds like it's not related to this issue. You might try creating a new database with less hands to see if the crashing goes away.

After restarting HM2, notes are now being created and I can confirm that No, also in HM2 no 'Action had to not happen' notes are being created.

The problem is not solved

After restarting HM2, notes are now being created and I can confirm that No, also in HM2 no 'Action had to not happen' notes are being created.

The problem is not solved
    Did you see my previous response?

In your definition you don't have to make a new Action for 'noRaised' at the end of your Flop Action Sequence to exclude it from happening. Instead delete the 'noRaised' and set the 'FCB' to be 'Player's final action this street'. Like this: https://i.imgur.com/fwIG0z1.png

Ok. I will modify the note and I will test it.

However all the notes have been created by me following this sequence and always worked correctly in HM2.