Hi

I have 2 computers and have HEM on both. I play on one mostly, but sometimes play on the other. I had tried to share the pokersite hand history folder on one pc and then set HEM to auto import that folder, but it didn't seem to work due to problems with windows PIN (which I have removed as it is terrible as it blocks so much functionality, including networks) and possibly hem permissions and bitdefender, so I have given up on that. If this is easy, please let me know, but I don't want to spend too much time on setting it up and manually doing it every week or just when I want to play on the other PC should be fine for my purposes.

Manual method:
I copy the recent hand histories to a shared network folder then copy it, paste it to the desktop on other pc and import the hands. This acts as sort of a backup and so I can play on the other computer too if I want to.

When I imported the hands they didn't appear, even though it says the correct number of hands imported in the importer. I turned off the pc intending to abandon the idea of HEM on the other computer, but when I came back to it later the number of hands matched with the other PC and seemed to have imported correctly. Great, I thought, and I decided to play a short session to test if this would work properly now. I copied the file after the session and it imported hands but there was now fewer hands than before following import!!

I would note that bitdefender antivirus free uninstalled my HEM at one point on the second PC, then a HQML module failed to load etc., so this may be the root of the problem. I have uninstalled both HEM and postgresql and reinstalled since, but this error is happening. I am only on trial for bit defender and if you can recommend a antivirus solution that won't mess with HEM, I'd be grateful. The full bit defender app is on the other computer and it doesn't seem to have caused problems so maybe I should get the trial for the full version on the spare PC. For now I uninstalled, but it's still not working.

Thanks