Hand Count Issue

Default Hand Count Issue

I have been seeing this occur few times now that the “session” hands are more than the “all hands”
    How can this be?

HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. I am happy to try to assist you with this particular issue but please be advised going forward that you will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support.

Please update to the latest beta version.

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database.

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step.

iii) If none of that helps there is nothing further we can do to assist as HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support.

Thanks bud

Default Popup issue HM3

Hey Fozzy71, hope you can help me again,
    I upgraded to HM3, Quite a different feel for sure, I got most things figured out but was wondering if there is a way to make the popups appear with the mouse hovering only instead of clicking like the HM2 offered. I spent a while trying to figure it out but.....
    Thanks

We replaced the hover over stat specific popups functionality with the stat details tooltip. At this point it is not possible to display the assigned stat specific popup instead of the stat details popup on mouse over. You can only see those popups via left clicking the stat in the HUD you assigned the popup to.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Note: This feature will not be added to our current HUD engine but the developers just started work on the new 'HUD 2.0' engine project that should make this, and many other things, possible to implement after that is eventually developed and can replace the current HUD engine. That project is a major task that will take many months to develop the core engine and implement into HM3, then they can start trying to add the new features and functionality.

Grazie, will do.