3.1.15.0 (Official Release - Jan 25, 2021)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    435

    Default 3.1.15.0 (Official Release - Jan 25, 2021)

    Official update to version 3.1.15.0 is now available!

    Latest stable build can be downloaded using auto-update in HM3 or through the website.

    Full release notes available here.

    Filters
    • Added filter for one card backdoor flush draws
    • Better handling of filter values when invalid comma or pipe symbols is used
    • Board Texture Flop filters will now stay remembered when reopening filter editor
    • Do not display autocomplete suggestions for invalid filter values
    • Effective stack size filter now will include IsPlayable filter to ignore hands folded to BB
    • Improved Omaha wrap filtering
    • Increased time before tool tips on quick filters disappear
    • Prevent an error when using Ctrl+Backspace and certain filtering combinations
    • Prevent bad filters from automatically being saved with reports, causing them to stop working on restart
    • Resolved an issue when nesting and combining multiple filters
    • Resolved an issue where Non-Ace Suited Omaha hand filter did not return hands that included off suited Ace
    • Resolved an issue with Flop Made Hand Value: Two Card Straight no working correctly
    • Resolved an issue with Omaha double suited filters not showing all expected results
    • Resolved an issue with StackToPotRationFlop causing an error for some users
    • Resolved an issue with total buy-in filter not working correctly for tournaments above 1000 buy-in
    • Resolved reported issues with Omaha wrap filters

    General
    • Added a warning when database upgrade is required and an option to create a backup or to cancel it
    • Added an option to create a copy of the database (backup) before upgrading it
    • Avoid an error when database is located on a network drive
    • Dark theme - Adjusted filter bar border color
    • Give user an option to login again if local license was corrupted instead of showing invalid login warning
    • Improvements to database upgrade process
    • Improvements to HM2 Database import feature to better handle bigger databases
    • Open Login window centered to HM3 window
    • Resolved an issue in Startup wizard where login would not work for some users
    • Resolved an issue with previous beta where memory usage was higher than usually when loading databases on startup
    • Resolved an issue with startup on Windows machines where WMI is not working correctly

    Graphical HUD
    • PokerStars - Resolved an issue with HUD not working play money Turbo and Hyper Turbo tournament tables

    HUD
    • Resolved an issue where HUD did not always work if launched too quickly after HM3 start up
    • Resolved an issue where HUD didn't work if manually launched before HM3 startup sequence completed
    • Resolved an issue where HUD would crash sometimes when trying to draw the table note icon

    Live Play
    • Resized live play sessions drop down size to better match reports header elements

    Localization
    • Updated translations for all languages

    Opponents
    • Improved resizing when switching from a player with more to a player with less stakes displayed in the graph
    • Opponents list will now remember hidden stats through restart
    • Resolved Bet Sizing filter issues in Single Opponent Line Analysis view

    Poker Sites
    • 888Poker - Added HUD support for EUR Snap tables
    • 888Poker - Added Snap HUD support for updated client
    • 888Poker - Read re-buy and add-on cost from summary files
    • 888Poker - Update Snap HUD support
    • GGPoker - Added support for rake amounts specified in hand histories
    • GGPoker - Added support to read buy-in information from tournament names
    • GGPoker - Resolved an issue with invalid date import errors
    • GGPoker - Update rake calculations for lower stakes games
    • IPoker - Added HUD support for new beta client
    • PartyPoker - Prevent import of bad hand histories with multiple antes posted by same player
    • Peoples Poker - Added 3max preferred seat configuration
    • PokerKingAsia - Resolved an issue with stats in straddle hands
    • PokerStars Added support for 5-Max STTs
    • PokerStars - Add re-buy and add-on detection for Pokerstars Home Games
    • PokerStars - Reentry tournament detection improvements
    • PokerStars - Resolved an error when importing hands for players with 'unknown' in their names
    • PokerStars - Resolved an issue where free-roll bounty amounts were too high
    • PokerStars - Resolved an issue where tournament was incorrectly tagged as Deep
    • PokerStars - Resolved an issue with 45/90 players MTT SNGs results no being detected
    • PokerStars - Resolved an issue with PokerStars hero hud at Zoom tournament tables
    • PokerStars.FR - Added HUD support for new client changes
    • PokerStars.IN - Resolved an issue with some hands incorrectly importing as playmoney and no stack size information
    • PokerStars.IN - Resolved an issue with valid hands were not importing and showing as errors
    • Revolution - Resolved an issue where preferred seat settings were not working correctly on fresh installs
    • Run It Once - Detect Cub3d SNGs as Lottery type
    • Run It Once - Prevent import of tournaments with invalid blind levels that were causing issues
    • RunItOnce - Added detection for SNG buy-in information from hand histories
    • Winamax - Improved HUD scaling for classic and new clients to better match HUD size on other poker sites
    • WPN - Added import support for new hand history version (Jan 2021 update)

    Replayer
    • 888Poker Blast tournaments - All players HUDs will now show in replayer
    • Options drop down menu will now open in front of turn and river board cards
    • Player stack size will now be correct when rewinding actions
    • Prevent replayer from appearing out of visible area when using higher DPI settings
    • Resolved an issue where chips would sometime appear to come from the edge of the replayer
    • Resolved an issue where some users couldnt change theme and deck options
    • Resolved issues with table size detection when replaying 888Poker 3-max tournaments

    Reports
    • Added Date and Time category for tournament reports
    • Added new cash game Multi Table Report that shows results broken down by number of tables played at the same time
    • Hole Cards window will now correctly display window title
    • Prevent removing of required report stats
    • Resolved a theming issue with Tournaments Finish Distributions graph options
    • Resolved an ishue with Finish distribution graph options not working on some cultures (RU)
    • Updated Tournaments by Poker Site report to show Player name and Poker site in first column

    Situational Views
    • Display previously applied filters when switching between Situational Views and reports
    • Resolved filtering issues in River Bet Efficiency view
    • Updated views for the light theme

    Stats
    • Corrected Turn Call Delayed CBet SRP/3Bet stat names to Turn Call Delayed CBet and Fold River IP/OOP to correctly reflect the formula they are using
    • Resolved an issue where VPIP in Opponents section was including hands folded to big blind as opportunities (Requires database upgrade and re-import)

    Tournaments
    • Added an option to change tournament currency in the editor

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default Support and Maintenance payment

    Hi! when trying to upgrade to this version I realised that my anual payment for Maintenance and Support didn't get in, how can I renew it ?

  3. #3
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    31,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lebreu View Post
    Hi! when trying to upgrade to this version I realised that my anual payment for Maintenance and Support didn't get in, how can I renew it ?
    You should be able to do that in your store account subscriptions tab here - https://store.holdemmanager.com/account/mySubscriptions

    If you have any problems with that we can not help further with on the forums for security reasons. Please login to your account on our site and email your questions to to our sales team via the 'Contact Support' link.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    17

    Default Need holdemmanager_3.1.14.0 to update

    Hi,

    I have tried to update to 3.1.15 but keep getting this message
    https://imgur.com/a/cobt3wW

    I have deleted the previous 3.1.14 msi file. Is there somewhere I can download it from? I tried the release page, but it just takes me to a 3.1.15 download.

    Thanks in advance!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello,

    I updated to the new version this morning, everything works right, but after ca. 30 minutes while Im playing the program closes automatically without any reason. What can I do?

    Thanks in advance

  6. #6
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    31,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen20 View Post
    Hi,

    I have tried to update to 3.1.15 but keep getting this message
    https://imgur.com/a/cobt3wW

    I have deleted the previous 3.1.14 msi file. Is there somewhere I can download it from? I tried the release page, but it just takes me to a 3.1.15 download.

    Thanks in advance!
    Here is the direct link to that build - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...rsion=3.1.14.0

    We use Microsoft *.msi install/update files. To update to a new version you also need the msi file for the currently installed version in the same downloads folder on your computer.

  7. #7
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    31,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by By F12 View Post
    Hello,

    I updated to the new version this morning, everything works right, but after ca. 30 minutes while Im playing the program closes automatically without any reason. What can I do?

    Thanks in advance
    We will need you to reproduce the problem and send us your HM3logs and Windows Event Viewer Application logs to try and determine what might be causing the issue.

    Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

    Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

    a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

    b) Also send the following HM3Logs files manually:
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error.
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those HM3logs.

    Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Thank you fozzy71!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1

    Default HoldemManager.Server has stopped working

    Hi guys,

    since the last update, i'm not able to start my hm. also tried the old 3.1.14.0 version and re-install the new version, got the same problem as in the title.

    How can i fix it?

    thx

  10. #10
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    31,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OKigibauf View Post
    Hi guys,

    since the last update, i'm not able to start my hm. also tried the old 3.1.14.0 version and re-install the new version, got the same problem as in the title.

    How can i fix it?

    thx
    Please create a support ticket and send us your log files in the post 2 above yours:

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We will need you to reproduce the problem and send us your HM3logs and Windows Event Viewer Application logs to try and determine what might be causing the issue.

    Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

    Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

    a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

    b) Also send the following HM3Logs files manually:
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error.
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those HM3logs.

    Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Similar Threads

  1. 3.1.14.6598 (Beta Release - Jan 20, 2021)
    By random in forum HM3 Releases
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2021, 07:07 PM
  2. HM1, internal verison of 12 jan 2013, hud problems
    By Jader in forum Manager General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 12:38 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 08:11 PM
  4. HUD stopped working on Stars today (1st Jan 2013)
    By bay in forum General Support
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
  5. date order wrong -- jan 09 earlier than dec 08
    By iDonk in forum Manager General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •