HUD replayer hero full stats and import reports from HM2

Default HUD replayer hero full stats and import reports from HM2

Hello,

I'm used to control my last 20K "hero" hands stats in HM2 when I open the replayer, but now I can only see a few hands on my HUD. How can I set on the replayer at least 10 oe 20K hands?

I have another problem to import my reports from HM2 to HM3. I spent days to create my report on HM2 and that's sick if I can't import them.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by conilmionome View Post
    Hello,

I'm used to control my last 20K "hero" hands stats in HM2 when I open the replayer, but now I can only see a few hands on my HUD. How can I set on the replayer at least 10 oe 20K hands?
    There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by conilmionome View Post
    I have another problem to import my reports from HM2 to HM3. I spent days to create my report on HM2 and that's sick if I can't import them.

Thank you
    Unfortunately there is no way to import HM2 reports to HM3, you will have to recreate it/them manually.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.
    Any info on when will this be fixed? This problem exist for the past several months already.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScorpii View Post
    Any info on when will this be fixed? This problem exist for the past several months already.
    I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

I want to see all my stats in the HUD. I'd really like to have this fixed as well. Thank you.

For me and likely also for other ambitious players, it's important to see the most important stats of yourself at one glance in order to spot leaks etc. and it was just a nice and easy way to do this when seeing your own stats in the HUD in a replayer. Where is the problem? It has worked in HM2 but not in HM3?
    Last edited by wallace09; 01-25-2021 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wallace09 View Post
    I want to see all my stats in the HUD. I'd really like to have this fixed as well. Thank you.

For me and likely also for other ambitious players, it's important to see the most important stats of yourself at one glance in order to spot leaks etc. and it was just a nice and easy way to do this when seeing your own stats in the HUD in a replayer. Where is the problem? It has worked in HM2 but not in HM3?
    Please follow post 2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)