Database upgrade error message

Exclamation Database upgrade error message

Hello, when trying to update from the stable version to the new beta v3.1.14.0) it appears a message saying that i need to upgrade my database before updating, after i click ''UPGRADE'' i get the following error message: https://gyazo.com/daaff30b9402e80f2c19402564d30549

what should i do?

Thanks in advance.

We will need to see the log files. Did you submit/send them when prompted? If yes, what is the support ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

I also noticed that your image shows HM3 version 3.1.14.6517 but we have newer beta versions that were released since that one.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Once you have done that you should be able to close the HM3 client and server then rename that database file and create a new one for now to be able to use the software:

Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray and rename the database file - C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases\{DatabaseName}.hmdb - to a different name. Now when you start HM3 again it will start the setup wizard so you can create a new database.