Tournament hands arent important at all.....

Default Tournament hands arent important at all.....

I have removed my database, uninstalled and reinstalled HM3 I have done a bunch of troubleshooting started a new database the problem still presists. No HUD no import see below error code...

19:31:58 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677251465)
    19:32:37 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677253103)
    19:33:16 C:\BlackChipPoker\handHistory\notadreamerr\HH20210 124 SCHEDULEDID-G23245260T85 TN-Beast & SnC - VENOM Fever MEGA - 20 Tickets GTD GAMETYPE-Hold'em LIMIT-no CUR-REAL OND-F BUYIN-0.txt (7)
    Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677240253
    Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677242311
    Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677244574
    Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677250447
    Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677251465
    Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677253103
    Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677257554
    19:33:37 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677240253)
    19:33:37 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677242311)
    19:33:37 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677244574)
    19:33:37 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677250447)
    19:33:37 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677251465)
    19:33:37 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677253103)
    19:33:43 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677257554)
    19:33:51 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677258639)
    19:35:17 Error in hand (Warning: Big Blind not posted in hand#677260234)

Thank you in advance I'm very unhappy with this program is has caused me many issues even just as a casual player.... regretting my investment at the moment unfortunately.

You posted this in the HM2 forums but mentioned HM3 so I am moving this thread to the HM3 forums.

WPN changed their tournament hand history format so you need to update HM3 to the latest beta version. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

You will have to 'force reimport' the hands if importing them to the same database. Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options. See the linked images below:

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Thank you so much for the help this fixed the tracking but now the beta update and all set up correctly importing but my HUD keeps blinking on and off its not staying it just keep blinding over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by notadreamerr View Post
    Thank you so much for the help this fixed the tracking but now the beta update and all set up correctly importing but my HUD keeps blinking on and off its not staying it just keep blinding over and over again?
    I restarted the HUD it stopped blinking but now it only works for a few hands then doesn't show up at all anymore?

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Thank you seems to only be an issue on ACR with the venom 3 table step SNGs i troubleshooter on other tables like 9 table and 8 table sngs and the HUD works so may something to do with the 3 table configuration causing issues for the HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by notadreamerr View Post
    Thank you seems to only be an issue on ACR with the venom 3 table step SNGs i troubleshooter on other tables like 9 table and 8 table sngs and the HUD works so may something to do with the 3 table configuration causing issues for the HUD?
    I do not see any known issues with the HUD on those tables so we need you to send us your logs, screenshots and hand history files from a short session of just one of those tables (if possible) as instructed above and/or in this FAQ so we can document the issue in a new developer ticket.