Pokerstars - No Manual Filters Applied

Default Pokerstars - No Manual Filters Applied

Why is there an Icon for this on my HUD? I understand having manual filters is against terms on Stars, and I don't care, but why is this nuisance of an icon there?

Yes I play other sites and use filters there. Can't for the life of me figure out how to disable this icon without killing filters. Not sure how you guys thought this was smart, unless there is a way to disable it and I'm just blind.

It is not possible to remove that icon currently but I forwarded the suggestion to our testers and QA/Testing Manager to see if it is something we should consider adding the possibility for in the future.

It for sure needs to be removed. Put a warning when you make a change to stack filters if you must. This icon serves no purpose and takes up unnecessary space. Screen space is very important for poker players, we can't have useless icons blocking seeing hole cards, blinds, bets, or limiting stats available on our hud. You built a hud, that's why we use your software. Your users should have full customization of it. 8-9 handed players barely have space as is. This really doesn't need any consideration, just action.

Also, please integrate the use of hovering over custom stat popups to display them like HM2 had. HM3 is a noticeable downgrade so far from HM2. Disappointed, but optimistic that you guys will deliver a better product soon. HM3 is quite laggy switching through reports/tabs and I'm running a Ryzen 9 3950x.

I understand having manual filters is against terms on Stars, and I don't care, but why is this nuisance of an icon there?
    Automatic tournament stack filtering is not allowed at Stars, manual filtering is. Clicking the icon should manually display the filtered HUD data like it auto filters on other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfuse View Post
    It for sure needs to be removed. Put a warning when you make a change to stack filters if you must. This icon serves no purpose and takes up unnecessary space. Screen space is very important for poker players, we can't have useless icons blocking seeing hole cards, blinds, bets, or limiting stats available on our hud. You built a hud, that's why we use your software. Your users should have full customization of it. 8-9 handed players barely have space as is. This really doesn't need any consideration, just action.
    Unfortunately the only way to hide that filter icon on stars currently is to disable the Tournament Stacks filters completely for all sites. We do have this feature request - HMT-2046 - Let users set Global / Profile specific Tournament Stacks filter which should do what you want if/when it is eventually implemented in the HM3 'HUD 2.0' the developers plan to develop for HM3.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Also, please integrate the use of hovering over custom stat popups to display them like HM2 had.
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

You can do manual stack filtering as on PStars on other rooms?

Quote Originally Posted by tcherny79 View Post
    You can do manual stack filtering as on PStars on other rooms?
    No, on other sites it is done automatically based on the previously imported hand and your HUD Options - Tournament Stacks Filter.

... HM3 is quite laggy switching through reports/tabs and I'm running a Ryzen 9 3950x.
    - What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Please see this FAQ for our recommended/optimal system specs - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...m-Manager-3%3F
    - If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help eliminate that busy cursor issue and improve your performance?
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?* How many tables do you typically play at the same time when you see these issues?* How long is your average session?

If you can reproduce this consistently can you take the time to record a short video showing how to reproduce the problem, with Time.is visible in the video, and send a set of logs captured while making the video please so that we can forward them to the developers?

Please create a support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread. Attach all the logs/files as instructed below to that new support ticket.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging option - Select [x] HUD - 'OK' and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

Please reproduce the problem and:

- Record a short video showing the problem and your Windows clock using ScreenCastOMatic or SnagIt or ScreenPresso.
    - try to include the Live Play tab and/or Sessions Report in the video along with a browser page of Time.is visible during the entire video
    - if the video is too big for email you can share it via screencast, dropbox, googledrive or filedropper, and send us a link to watch it.
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to the support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. *
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

*When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.