Stats stop update

Default Stats stop update

Hello!

I had this problem before and it was fixed but not completely. When I play NC update stats in the beginning. After a while it stops. before when it happend I disable/enable NC and it start taking notes again, and after session I reprocess notes and it was updated correctly.

Now when to problem is bigger this happens: It stop taking notes as before but now the "history" disappers, when I reprocess the stats is incorrect.

Last session I took notes my self for RFI-EP. After 3 rounds it stop taking notes with the result 1/3. And that was correct, player was in EP 3 times and raised one time. After total 10 rounds I quit and reprocess hands. Then it was still 1/3, but it should be 1/10 if he only raised once.

I have reset to factory as the guide says but that doesnt help. One thing I notice is that in NC settings is partitions 2 / 3-6 / 7-10 but none of my stats have any partitions settings , only by default I guess (I only play 6max). Can that be the problem?

Help

Hi pyton,

Which site and types of games are you playing?

Also are you using HM2 or HM3? If using HM2 what version of NC are you using (NC → Help → About NoteCaddy)?

I play on 888, 6max NLH. I have HM v.3.1.15.0 and the latest NC version. I try to rollback and use a older HM version but the problem remains. Is it possible to rollback NC version? I have also removed all my custom stats and made a fresh install of HM to avoid any conflict. I use NC Edge PRO and Its very easy to see that the few HM stats in the HUD updates as they should but not NC stats. Last 2 sessions after reinstall it still takes notes randomly , and after reset notes some of them update and some was missing.

I have a I5 processor and 16G ram (not the fastest RAM) and a SSD M.2. I know that I7 is to prefer. When I play the total use of processor is 30% and Ram 40% and neither of them hits the roof so I guess its not a hardware issue.

I will try Poker stars later and see how it works. I know they have some rules, Can I use NC Edge Pro there? If I cant use all stats its ok , but I dont want to be banned
    Last edited by pyton; 01-28-2021 at 05:49 AM.

Now I have played on both Pokerstar and 888 and same result

Hi pyton,

I will try Poker stars later and see how it works. I know they have some rules, Can I use NC Edge Pro there? If I cant use all stats its ok , but I dont want to be banned
    Yes you can use it there without issue. Anything that is not allowed to be used will automatically be filtered from displaying.

One thing I notice is that in NC settings is partitions 2 / 3-6 / 7-10 but none of my stats have any partitions settings , only by default I guess (I only play 6max). Can that be the problem?
    I don't think that would have anything to do with the issue. The partitions are a global setting which will apply to all of your definitions.

Is it possible to rollback NC version?
    I don't believe it's possible to rollback NC in HM3.

Its very easy to see that the few HM stats in the HUD updates as they should but not NC stats. Last 2 sessions after reinstall it still takes notes randomly , and after reset notes some of them update and some was missing.
    How long are you waiting to see if HUD stats are appearing? It can take a few minutes for them to appear in the HUD/Popups after a hand has finished. Do you have filters set in NoteCaddy (File → Filters) which might be accidentally filtering out hands that you're not intending to?

Even after resetting notes stats appear missing, that seems odd. If it's not too much trouble could you please create a support ticket and submit your log files the next time this happens in a session?

Here is a link to where you can create a ticket:
    https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79

In the ticket, please link to this thread.

Please add log files to the ticket:
    - Log files -
    Here's how you can do that:
    1. Reproduce what you were doing when the issue occurred. *When the issue occurs proceed with the next step.
    2. Navigate to*C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\HM3_Utilities.
    3. Click on 'HM3CopyLogFiles.bat', choose Yes to create the log files if asked.
    4. On your desktop you should see a folder named 'HM3logs'.**Please .zip it using 7-zip or another similar program, and send it over.
    5. If the file is too big to send, please upload it to to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com, and share a link.

Maybe the stats are correct after my last reprocess. I took a closer look today and I think they are ok , at least the RFI. Will go through my database again so you can leave that problem for now. Anyway, the stats still dont update as they should while I play. I rollback to v 3.1.14.0 today. When I play a lot of the stats update as they should but in every table there are 1 or 2 players that don`t update at all (or only HM stats and no NC stats). Once it update when I switch to another HUD and then switch back to notecaddy edge 3.0 pro, and the other table that didnt work.

The stats that updates live do it very fast , often the hand after or 2 hands after the stats update, so i guess its not a speed problem for my computer. And I always play max 3 tables.

"How long are you waiting to see if HUD stats are appearing? It can take a few minutes for them to appear in the HUD/Popups after a hand has finished. Do you have filters set in NoteCaddy (File → Filters) which might be accidentally filtering out hands that you're not intending to?"

I dont change anything in NC Settings except thread count. Are there any changes I should from the standard settings?

I have created a support ticket , thanx!

In my HUD I have a lot of express def and imported HM2 to HM3 stats , both in main hud and popups. Yesterday I removed all popups and the smaller huds I use, only kept
    the main HUD. Then I played a session and everything was working fine. Both my problem with some "error , unexpected end of hand" and not updating NC-stats was gone.
    Maybe to early to say but so far so good. So my question is: Is it possible that I have a "bad" stat in my HUD that makes conflict and thats why I have this problems?

My plan is to add them one by one and play a session , and then keep on add until I find the issue. Can I find the problem that way or is it waste of time? Are there
    a easier way to search for a conflict in the HUD?

Nope , that was just a coincidence. The problem with randomly stat that dont update still remains. Played a 40 minutes session and some stats didnt update at all. As usual when I reset notes they update and they are correct ,but they dont do it live.

this problem has been back and forth for me last 6 months, am I the only one with this problem, Then I understand if its not a high priority. If this cant be fixed I dont have any further use of NC or the NCE pro Im paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by pyton View Post
    Nope , that was just a coincidence. The problem with randomly stat that dont update still remains. Played a 40 minutes session and some stats didnt update at all. As usual when I reset notes they update and they are correct ,but they dont do it live.

this problem has been back and forth for me last 6 months, am I the only one with this problem, Then I understand if its not a high priority. If this cant be fixed I dont have any further use of NC or the NCE pro Im paying for.
    Are you by chance playing Snap tables at 888?

Ah you created a support ticket, we'll resume there and hopefully figure out the issue.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 02-02-2021 at 11:11 PM.

Oh , ok then I just cut and paste the questions above and post them in my ticket instead. Thanx