3 important questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi FALOs,

I haven't updated the release notes thread yet, because I'm not sure quite yet about what has been addressed. Anytime you want to update though you can just change the version number in this link: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.83.0.zip. If you want to try v85, you'd just use this link for example: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.85.0.zip

Hi NCEdge!
    Thanks, I will know this way. Is it possible to see something like a folder with different versions of the program, or can I only enter the exact file name?

Looking back at your thread you linked you said that you don't use color definitions, so I think that is a separate issue being discussed here.

Yes, I do not use color definitions, but I experience similar problems - in notes attached to a badge, the notes follow clearly in the reverse order of the established priority.

Just in case, I will point out (maybe this nuance matters) that I use a negative priority value for my definitions, that is, the order from 0 to -10000

Ty.

Hey FALOs,

Thanks, I will know this way. Is it possible to see something like a folder with different versions of the program, or can I only enter the exact file name?
    Unfortunately there isn't a folder to show each of the versions (that I know of).

Yes, I do not use color definitions, but I experience similar problems - in notes attached to a badge, the notes follow clearly in the reverse order of the established priority.
    Are you able to show more than one note in a badge without the use of Color Definitions? I didn't realize you could do that.. Are you simply using the same badge image for multiple note definitions? If this is how you do it, are you saying that a note definition with priority 1 appears in the badge before a note definition with priority 2?

Hey NCEdge!

Are you simply using the same badge image for multiple note definitions?

Absolutelly right!

Usually, in order not to overload the PopUp, I put some group of notes in the badge. Usually they are logically related to each other, but differ, for example, in the size of the raise, etc.

And I noticed that ONE AND THE SAME definitions in the popup and in the badge have exactly the opposite order of display. That is, if in the Popup definitions with a priority of -1, -2, -3, -4, -5, -6 are displayed in this order from top to bottom, then if I throw the same definitions into the badge, they will start to be displayed in the opposite order -6 > -1 from top to bottom. I clearly showed this in the first post in this thread:

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=542818

These are absolutely the same definitions, only placed in the Popup and in the badge.

POPUP:

SAME defs but in Badge:

And this is a problem, because it complicates the visual perception of notes, + I'm used to the fact that my output of notes on the screen corresponds to their order in the program like this:

In popUp i will see them in order from -603.1 to -603.76 from top to buttom, in Badge the order is reversed : From -603.76 to -603.1

This is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Hey NCEdge!

Absolutelly right!
    Hi FALOs,

Ok, thank you for the details, I understand the issue clearly now, and I created a ticket for the developers.

Hi FALOs,

The issue you explained about the priorities working opposite in the badges has been addressed in this version: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.90.0.zip

Please let me know if you still have the issue

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi rovanuzo,

1) That is strange. We may need you to create a support ticket where you supply your configuration with us so we can test and try to replicate it with your files.

Please create a support ticket here: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/94

In the ticket please provide:
    -A link to this thread
    -Your hands exported from HM2
    -Your NoteCaddy Definitions folder from here: C:\Users\[Windows username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\definitions

Please .zip the files and upload them to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com and share the link(s) in the ticket.

2) I apologize for missing this. For this question I assume you are referring to HM3 and you have set your HUD to 'Arrange in Grid'. When using 'Arrange in Grid' the columns automatically widen to the longest cell in the column so that the grid maintains its alignment. You can uncheck 'Arrange in Grid' for your HUD in the HUD Profile Editor so that the badges are not able to move.

3) Thanks for the screenshot. I see what you're saying now. In the popups the notes are showing in the correct order that you've set, but the notes in the badges aren't. You have to add the notes in a certain order for a color definition (priority doesn't matter for the badge popups). If I remember right, the first note in a color definition will appear last. So for your example in your screenshot you would add them in the inverse order: 6-9, 9-12, 12-15, 15-18, 18-40 (assuming you want the larger stacks to show first). If this does not help, please share a screenshot of the color definition used for the badge in your screenshot.

1) On the first question, I decided not to worry anymore, since HM2 software is already outdated and I abandoned it, switched to HM3.

2) This is the most basic question for me right now. I can't solve it. Here are my settings:
    https://gyazo.com/a5458d8b299ea89ab437df0b71da46f7
    What do I need to do to get badges:
    - did not jump from line to line?
    - did not change the positions in the line relative to each other?
    Ready to send hands, HUD, note definitions, whatever.

3) The issue is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by rovanuzo View Post
    1) On the first question, I decided not to worry anymore, since HM2 software is already outdated and I abandoned it, switched to HM3.

2) This is the most basic question for me right now. I can't solve it. Here are my settings:
    https://gyazo.com/a5458d8b299ea89ab437df0b71da46f7
    What do I need to do to get badges:
    - did not jump from line to line?
    - did not change the positions in the line relative to each other?
    Ready to send hands, HUD, note definitions, whatever.

3) The issue is resolved.
    Hi rovanuzo,

I'm having a hard time figuring out what the cause for your issue might be. Would you mind creating a support ticket, and sending in your NoteCaddy folder and HUD?

Ticket link:
    https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79

In the ticket, please link to this thread.

- NoteCaddy folder -
    1. Navigate to C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData
    2. Make a .zip file of your NoteCaddy folder, and share a link with a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.

- HUD -
    1. Export it from HM3 and attach it in the ticket please.