How to manage pc's on a license

Default How to manage pc's on a license

Hi,

I was wondering how I can untie a pc from my license.

I have HM3 installed on a laptop and a desktop, but I want to replace my desktop and I know I can use my license for 2 computers.
    How can logoff from de dekstop so I can use it again on the new desktop?

When I login on the website, I also can't see how many and which computers are using my license.

Please advice

There is no reason/need to reset your codes when switching or replacing one of your two computers with HM3 like there was with HM2. Your HM3 license allows you to install and use the software concurrently on two computers owned and used by you. Here are the full details of the HM3 End User License Agreement (EULA), which you can always find in the footer of any page on our website.

If you have any problems activating the new machine:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file if you can see the file. If you can't see that folder, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses/trials as shown in the linked image:

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.