Install HM3 after installing another version of windows

Default Install HM3 after installing another version of windows

Hello,

I was forced to install another version of windows because of corrupted files in the old one.

I want to use my old data base and personalized settings but I really don't know exactly the best way to do this, also keeping in mind the msi files and the Windows.old

My C:\ HM3Archive is in the new windows. My uncompressed HM3 database is in C:\Windows.old\Users\{Username}\ ....\Databases and my Settings are also in C:\Windows.old .....\ 3.0\

What is the best way to do this? ? Manually copy them after installing HM3 again from the windows.old to the new one? Or is there another way? And what about the msi files I don't have anymore in downloads, also only in windows old. I had the latest stable download.

Thanks in advance !

Default Install HM3 after installing another version of windows

Hello,

I was forced to install another version of windows on my desktop, because the old one contained corrupted files and therefore the windows updates failed over and over again.

Now, I want to install HM3 again on my desktop with using my old HM3 database and HM3 settings , but i really don't know exactly what is the best way to do that, also thinking of the msi files and the Windows.old files?

First of all, my HM3Archive is in my new windows, C:\HM3Archive ,but my uncompressed HM3 database is now stored in C:\Windows.old\Users\{Username}\ Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases and my personalized HM3 settings/files are also now stored in C:\Windows.old\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Ma x Value Software\ Holdem Manager\3.0\.

What is the best way to get back to my old database and settings? Can I, after installing HM3 again, manually copy the above mentioned uncompressed HM3 database and personalized HM3 settings/files , both from Windows.old, to C:\Users\{Username}\ Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases and to C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\ Holdem Manager\3.0\ ? Or should I do it another way?

And furthermore, I have no longer any msi files in my new windows downloads, but they are still in C:\Windows.old\Users\{Username}\Downloads. What exactly to do, or not to do, with these Windows.old msi files ( manually copy them also ?) before installing HM3 again to avoid problems? I had the latest stable download installed on the previous corrupted windows.

Are there some other things that I should keep in mind?

Thanks in advance !

You should be able to simply copy/paste the database, settings and msi files from the .old locations to the proper location in the new Windows installation. You only need to keep/move the msi file for whatever version of HM3 you have installed and older versions can be deleted permanently.

If you still have any problems installing HM3 because of your installed version:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Uninstall HM3 with this file - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...led-or-removed
    - Download and install the latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=Beta