HM Frozen with NC update

Default HM Frozen with NC update

I can't remember which version I was using previously. But since I have updated (.85 at the moment), HM2 freezes when I open some table with HUD.
    I have tried going back several versions but it happens with all, except for the standard installation (the old 2.6.0.9). With this it does not freeze.
    I tried:
    - "Resetting HM2 NC Settings"
    - Deleting holdemmanager.config files
    - Uninstalling and reinstalling HM2.

Nothing worked, i can only play with standard 2.6.0.9

Any more idea? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palumboe View Post
    I can't remember which version I was using previously. But since I have updated (.85 at the moment), HM2 freezes when I open some table with HUD.
    I have tried going back several versions but it happens with all, except for the standard installation (the old 2.6.0.9). With this it does not freeze.
    I tried:
    - "Resetting HM2 NC Settings"
    - Deleting holdemmanager.config files
    - Uninstalling and reinstalling HM2.

Nothing worked, i can only play with standard 2.6.0.9

Any more idea? thanks
    Hi palumboe,

It sounds like it is something specific with your definitions that is causing the issue. Can you please create a ticket and supply your log files in the ticket, and also a link to this thread?

Please create a support ticket here: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/94

To send HM2 log files:
    1. Restart HM2 (to get clean log files).
    2. Reproduce what you were doing when the issue occurred. *When the issue occurs proceed with the next step.
    3. Navigate to:*C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    4. Make a copy of the NoteCaddyLogs folder and .zip it, and send it over.
    5. If the file is too big to send, please upload it to to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com, and share a link.

Quote Originally Posted by palumboe View Post
    (.85 at the moment)
    I was already hoping that there was a new version with corrections. 0.85 or 0.83? I have not seen any updates since the last 0.83 which causes my HM to freeze.
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...66#post2513566

NCEdge, do You hear anything when can we expect a new version with corrections?

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    I was already hoping that there was a new version with corrections. 0.85 or 0.83? I have not seen any updates since the last 0.83 which causes my HM to freeze.
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...66#post2513566

NCEdge, do You hear anything when can we expect a new version with corrections?
    There is a new version, v85, but I didn't hear of anything that was fixed in it. I think that v85 replaced the 'stable' old version 2.6.0.14, so if users were on that old version then now they get prompted to update.

So there aren't any fixes related to the outstanding issues yet. I would expect a new version soon, but I'm not sure when. Normally they are getting released about every week or so.

The last update from notecaddy messed up everything. My notecaddy notes disapeared from the hud popup. Already try to reset everything and still cannot fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ribery19 View Post
    The last update from notecaddy messed up everything. My notecaddy notes disapeared from the hud popup. Already try to reset everything and still cannot fix it.
    Hi ribery19,

Can you try to export your definitions from NoteCaddy and then import them again to see if that makes a difference? You will need to reset and reprocess the notes once the definitions are reimported.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi ribery19,

Can you try to export your definitions from NoteCaddy and then import them again to see if that makes a difference? You will need to reset and reprocess the notes once the definitions are reimported.
    My notecaddy stats are already visible on the popup. But now when I open the caddyreport and click on new hands tab , hm2 crashes.

My notecaddy stats are already visible on the popup. But now when I open the caddyreport and click on new hands tab , hm2 crashes.
    Hi ribery,

Please try clearing your NoteCaddy settings:

Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings.

*Resetting HM2 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM2 and go into: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM2, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes: http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi ribery,

Please try clearing your NoteCaddy settings:

Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings.

*Resetting HM2 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM2 and go into: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM2, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes: http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx
    Hello. I tried what you said several times, but still not working.
    I sent the the log file in the Attachments.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello. I tried what you said several times, but still not working.
    I sent the the log file in the Attachments.
    Hi ribery,

If it's not too much trouble, can you please create a support ticket here: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/94

In the ticket please provide:
    -Your hands exported from HM2
    -Your NoteCaddy Definitions folder from here: C:\Users\[Windows username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\definitions
    -Link to this thread

Please .zip the files and upload them to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com and share the link(s) in the ticket.

-------------------------------------

In the meantime while we try to test and replicate your issue with your files, you can revert back to the old NC by following these instructions:

-Download and install HM2 from here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe
    -Go into NoteCaddy and when you're asked to update, you can choose No. If you choose Yes you'll be up to the latest version again.
    -Reset and reprocess your notes in NoteCaddy, by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to let them process again.