Change stat behaviour - GGpoker AoF

Default Change stat behaviour - GGpoker AoF

Hi,

The rake stat is showing the wrong number and dosent include Jackpot and Bingo fees. I would like to edit this stat to take all of theses fees for every hand, how can i do that?

Regards,
    Emil J

There is no way for you to edit those, they are handled during import. We do not officially support these hands yet as one customer sent us hands from these tables that would not import at all. After we documented that we had other customers send us some hands that do import but the Rake was incorrect.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When IMP-200 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

It looks to me, when im calcuating, that HM3 assumes that AoF rake, jackpot and bingo is 0,012BB/hand when its suppose to be 0,012$/hand.

Thanks for the feedback. I added your coments to the developer ticket and the developer is looking into the hands and feedback on this ticket. The first set of hands on the ticket that did not import are actually improperly written hands missing the cards in the flop section. This ticket will likely get closed and a new ticket will have to be created for the rake issue.