Duplicate Hands / Opponents Reports

Question Duplicate Hands / Opponents Reports

Hello!

I'm a relatively new HM3 user - and I'm loving it.

However, if I import a PokerStars hand history that has duplicate hands included, they seem to be handled just fine through most of the reporting. In the opponents report, though, it seems that the hands are counted twice. I can see this is the case when I look at my results in, say, "Cash Results by Stakes" and "Opponents List". Once I import duplicate hands, these values no longer match.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a know bug?

It's a serious problem for me as it makes me less confident in the numbers reported in the opponents section.

Thanks!

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Beta version was no help. It's fairly obvious what's going on. I've scrapped the database, reloaded files, no help.

In all reports under "Reports", it shows me having played 3818 hands. Under "Opponents", I have 3889. In "Import history..." I have one import that reports 71 duplicates (exactly the difference between what is shown in "Reports" and "Opponents"). I have no filters on anywhere.

I guess I'll zip and forward the hand histories to you so you can replicate.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sregorg View Post
    Beta version was no help. It's fairly obvious what's going on. I've scrapped the database, reloaded files, no help.

In all reports under "Reports", it shows me having played 3818 hands. Under "Opponents", I have 3889. In "Import history..." I have one import that reports 71 duplicates (exactly the difference between what is shown in "Reports" and "Opponents"). I have no filters on anywhere.

I guess I'll zip and forward the hand histories to you so you can replicate.

Thanks!
    Thank you for the feedback, please send the hands in a support ticket because I can not duplicate this with my own hands.