Tournament Stack Filter

Default Tournament Stack Filter

Is there a way to have the hud change as the stack size of the opponents change automatically and not manually through the filters. I tried the filters couple of times and the HUD stopped working and i had to restart it.

HM3 - HUD - HUD Options... General/General - 'Tournament Stacks'.

I already have set up different Tournament Stacks, my question is assuming 0 - 12 , 13 - 24 bb . when opponent drops from 13bb to 11bb stack is there a way to have his stats on the HUD for the 0-12bb range automatically without filtering manually for each opponent individually ?
    Also i tried couple of times to filter and see hands for specific bb range that i wanted and the HUD crashed, was adding hands and did not start at new tables.

What do you mean by manually filtering? What are you doing?

When the HUD does not show/update:

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I play at Pokerstars and next to the HUD there is a grey icon from where i can choose which bb range/filter i want to have. When i hover over it, it says the manual step is required from Pokerstars didn't notice it before.

Quote Originally Posted by nothing View Post
    I already have set up different Tournament Stacks, my question is assuming 0 - 12 , 13 - 24 bb . when opponent drops from 13bb to 11bb stack is there a way to have his stats on the HUD for the 0-12bb range automatically without filtering manually for each opponent individually ?
    Also i tried couple of times to filter and see hands for specific bb range that i wanted and the HUD crashed, was adding hands and did not start at new tables.
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing View Post
    I play at Pokerstars and next to the HUD there is a grey icon from where i can choose which bb range/filter i want to have. When i hover over it, it says the manual step is required from Pokerstars didn't notice it before.
    Amaya (PokerStars and Full Tilt) imposed rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes can be viewed here - https://www.holdemmanager.com/Downlo...de-march-4.pdf

which was discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html - when the rules were originally announced.

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

The latest restrictions from the new 04Mar2019 rule change are: 3+ Bet Premium stats, NASH Popups, and TableScanner can't be used on live tables, and the HUD Options - Tournament Stacks filters are not allowed to update automatically.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars - http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCadd...trictions.ashx