HUD doesn't work on Red Star

Default HUD doesn't work on Red Star

Good afternoon.
    Today, after the RedStar poker update, HUD stopped working. Most likely, this is due to another change in the format of saving hands.
    Question: Will it be fixed on HM2 and if so how fast? Is there a similar problem with HM3?

Default HUD doesn't work on Red Star

Good afternoon. Today, after the RedStar poker update, HUD stopped working.
    Most likely, this is due to another change in the format of saving hands.
    Question: Will it be fixed on HM2 and if so how fast? Is there a similar problem with HM3?

If you are using HM2 version 2.0.0.8079 and still having problems there is nothing more we can do as that is the final update for HM2. I am not aware of any recent issues at IPoker with HM3 but you can test it with the HM3 Trial license or Free License to see if there are problems and report them to us to be fixed.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

same problem. hud stoped working , import is working.
    i though the problem was in time adjustment , they addet local time in loby. im prety sure the problem is with the time loby butten , but for some reason autotedect dosent work , i tryed +1 +2 and 0 . and its not working . how do i tell what time does it think it is?

Made new databa base figured out time. but hud did not appear.
    Last edited by garrigg; 01-22-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by garrigg View Post
    same problem. hud stoped working , import is working.
    i though the problem was in time adjustment , they addet local time in loby. im prety sure the problem is with the time loby butten , but for some reason autotedect dosent work , i tryed +1 +2 and 0 . and its not working . how do i tell what time does it think it is?

Made new databa base figured out time. but hud did not appear.
    Do you have the latest beta version of HM2 installed? Please see the post directly above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you are using HM2 version 2.0.0.8079 and still having problems there is nothing more we can do as that is the final update for HM2. I am not aware of any recent issues at IPoker with HM3 but you can test it with the HM3 Trial license or Free License to see if there are problems and report them to us to be fixed.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Do you have the latest beta version of HM2 installed? Please see the post directly above yours.
    this is ultimate bullshit becouse i dont need 2nd versio of pt4. i was always running hm2 with pt4 using hm2 for notecady .
    and i dont need the same notecady as it is in pt4.

Quote Originally Posted by garrigg View Post
    this is ultimate bullshit becouse i dont need 2nd versio of pt4. i was always running hm2 with pt4 using hm2 for notecady .
    and i dont need the same notecady as it is in pt4.
    If you want to send us your HM2 logs, screenshots and hands from a short session we can see if there is any sort of configuration issue on your system that might be causing your issues but if the reason for the problems is due to a recent RedStar client update we won't be able to help as HM2 support has ended.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.