HUD problem on PS zoom
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HUD problem on PS zoom

Today HUD stopped working on zoom tables except zoom2 and zoom5 limits. Its still working perfect on regular cash tables and mtt.
    Although HUD is not working hands are importing, Table Finder sees table but not displaying HUD (it says "Waiting for hands")
    May the reason be that PS today removed antes from zoom10 and 25 limits?
    Any ideas how to fix it?
    Thanks in advance

Hey, same problem for me.
    Must be the reason they removed antes from Nl10-25 includig NL16.
    Would appreciate help.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Unfortunately I dont have possibility to do all that, maybe someone else can, cause definetly problem is in those antes, I saw couple of this problem threads on different poker forums.
    I also read HM2 problem report thread and found that this same problem already appeared like 1 year ago when PS added antes to zoom10/16/25 games.

edit
    Last edited by 1337turkey1337; 01-12-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Default same problem

I have the hm2 hud "waiting for hands" too ... I've done everything recommended but only the NL2 and NL5 work. I bought the hm3 license but honestly the hm2 is much better, it doesn't crash, pops up open instantly (hm3 locks everything). this will be adjusted in some plant ????

Same issue here.
    I sent them logs and screenshot in the morning. As written that's general problem with former ante stakes..
    HM team - please do something

Hope they can fix quick and easily.

HM2 development ended on 31Dec2020 so we will not be updating the software any longer. Rolling back to previous versions of HM2 will not fix the HUD on these former ante tables. You can fix this yourself if you close PokerStars and HM2 then edit the C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Roaming\Holdem Manager\config\PokerstarsZoomTables.xml file to remove the references to the antes. i.e. Change "Aludra (Ante)" to "Aludra". If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

Please see this post for a more detailed description and translate it to your language.

Works for me.
    Many thanks