HUD problem on PS zoom - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Works for me too. Knew it was easy to fix. Thanks appreciate

Default Still doesn't work

It doesn't work for me.

I changed the Aludra and the Hydra:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <ZoomTables>
    <ZoomTable Name="Aenna" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Aludra" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Amundsen" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Arp" TableSize="9" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Baade" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Betelgeuse" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Cassiopeia" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="CelesteO" TableSize="9" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Centaurus" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Cephei (Deep, Ante)" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Cygni (CAP)" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Donati" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Halley" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Hartley" TableSize="9" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Hyakutake" TableSize="9" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>
    <ZoomTable Name="Hydra" TableSize="6" GameType="ZoomNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem"/>

But it still doen't pop up. Is there anything else I can do?

It doesn't work for me.

I changed the name of the Aludra and the Hydra table in the PokerstarsZoomTables file.

Is there anthing else I can do to fix this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by chielterhaar View Post
    It doesn't work for me.

I changed the name of the Aludra and the Hydra table in the PokerstarsZoomTables file.

Is there anthing else I can do to fix this problem?
    Try closing PokerStars and HM2 then download the attached file and copy/paste it into the location on your computer and overwrite your file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Try closing PokerStars and HM2 then download the attached file and copy/paste it into the location on your computer and overwrite your file.
    I tried, but it still don't work.

It´s still saying: waiting for hands
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

I copy/paste the document and overwrite the file, but the HUD still doesn´t work on the former ante tables. Is there anything else i could do?

I apologize for the delay in reply. Your posts were in the moderation queue and got overlooked.

Those steps work for most customers if they have the latest beta version 2.0.0.8709 installed and they make sure that HM2 is closed when they copy that file into place. If none of that helps there is nothing more we can do to assist now that HM2 support has ended unfortunately.

Hey do you still have no Zoom Hud? Because on my second Computer i dont have any Hud working on zoom tables.

Quote Originally Posted by HM2in2021 View Post
    Hey do you still have no Zoom Hud? Because on my second Computer i dont have any Hud working on zoom tables.
    As previously communicated in emails, alerts, and forum posts, there will be no future updates or support for HM2. PokerStars subsequently released an update that involved renaming and removing antes from Zoom tables for NL5-NL25 tables. This has resulted in the HUD not displaying on those tables for HM2 users.

The steps above in this thread, or below, should get it working on those tables if you have the final version 2.0.0.8714 installed. If you do not have that version installed yet please update to the final HM2 version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Please close HM2, download this ZIP,
    https://www.holdemmanager.com/Downlo...ZoomTables.zip
    and unzip (replace existing) it to this folder
    C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Roaming\Holdem Manager\config\
    (instead of {Username} type Windows user name)

If you continue to have problems check your HM2 Alert Viewer for any issues. Please click on the red/yellow flag icon in the HM2 status bar and check each error message. To solve each problem you will need to click on the blue question mark icon in the Alert Viewer window to be directed to the solution FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Viewer+System

If none of that helps there is nothing further I can suggest as HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support.

Edit.
    Last edited by palumboe; 03-08-2021 at 11:18 AM.