cannot connect to licence server - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think this is the same error: https://gyazo.com/cc0ddd596ee4bd96a3967035a546fcfe

First time this has happened. Using v3.1.14.0

Is this happening again? Can't open HM3. I have the beta version 3.1.14.6592 installed. Never faced this issue until today.

Quote Originally Posted by georgelboss View Post
    Is this happening again? Can't open HM3. I have the beta version 3.1.14.6592 installed. Never faced this issue until today.
    Please see this from above:

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

the issue was on my side. All good now. Thanks!

Ever since having this issue I can't log into HEM3. It takes me to the "initializing" start up, then disappears and I cannot access my database or log in at all. Whenever I hover over HEM3 in the taskbar it shows this: f214a0be2c5c5d378f7a39373dcb6861.png and doesn't load at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hunting4nemo View Post
    Ever since having this issue I can't log into HEM3. It takes me to the "initializing" start up, then disappears and I cannot access my database or log in at all. Whenever I hover over HEM3 in the taskbar it shows this: f214a0be2c5c5d378f7a39373dcb6861.png and doesn't load at all.
    It is open but is being displayed outside the borders of your display. This can happen as a result of Windows updates, graphics driver updates, if you added/removed a monitor or edited some of your Windows Display Settings options.

Please follow this FAQ to fix the problem with windows moving off screen.

Note: You may have to use the Ctrl key with the Arrow keys or Mouse to get it to start moving.

If you have problems fixing it that way try to reset the HM3 to default size/position:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Open Windows File Explorer and browse to - C:\Users\{WindowsUserName}\AppData\Local\Max_Value _Software_LLC
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Select and delete ALL the folders/files you see there.
    - Now Restart HM3 and it will open near the top left corner of your primary monitor.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.