Stat 'NC.LastShowdownHands' not displayed

Default Stat 'NC.LastShowdownHands' not displayed

Hello!

Lately, I've noticed that the stat 'NC.LastShowdownHands', being added to my hud, is not displaying last players hands anymore when I hover over it (picture 1 - the red rectangle). I thought that it was some kind of a bug, so I tried to delete it from hud and add again, but I'm not able to find this stat anymore (picture 2). Is this stat not available for display ina hud/pop-ups anymore? or is this some kind of an issue on my end?

Thank you for your help!

picture 1.pngpicture 2.png

Hi,

It looks like it is some type of issue on your end. This stat is working for me in the replayer for both cash and tournaments.

Do you have a license to NoteCaddy? Or are you on the free version? I think this stat would not work with the free version of NC.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi,

It looks like it is some type of issue on your end. This stat is working for me in the replayer for both cash and tournaments.

Do you have a license to NoteCaddy? Or are you on the free version? I think this stat would not work with the free version of NC.
    Hi!
    I was on a free version up until 4th of January. I got a monthly subscription for now. So this is what could be an issue I guess. How could I fix this?
    chrome_sZj9elR1kK.png

Hi,

Hi!
    Yes, I had a free version of NC up until 4th of January (look for an attachment). I subscribed for a monthly subscription for now, everything seems to be working fine since then except this stat. Are there any actions I could take to fix this issue?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by al333yup View Post
    Hi!
    Yes, I had a free version of NC up until 4th of January (look for an attachment). I subscribed for a monthly subscription for now, everything seems to be working fine since then except this stat. Are there any actions I could take to fix this issue?
    Hello al333yup,

Can you please try this to see if it solves the problem?

1. Close HM3 and the server from the taskbar
    2. Navigate to:**C:\Users\[Windows Username]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0
    3. Delete the file named:**AppStatsDictionary.hmsd
    4. Restart HM3, wait a minute or so, and then go into the HUD Editor to see if you can see all the stats this time.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hello al333yup,

Can you please try this to see if it solves the problem?

2. Navigate to:**C:\Users\[Windows Username]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0
    4. Restart HM3, wait a minute or so, and then go into the HUD Editor to see if you can see all the stats this time.

Yep, it fixed the problem. Thank you very much!

This issue still persists for me and the stat " NC.Floats" has the same issue. Can help me fix this. Thank you!
    Last edited by Whi7elion; 01-16-2021 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whi7elion View Post
    This issue still persists for me and the stat " NC.Floats" has the same issue. Can help me fix this. Thank you!
    Hi Whi7elion,

If you are using the 'Free' version of NoteCaddy then only a few stats will be eligible to use.

If you purchased NoteCaddy, then please try this to see if it solves the issue: