Notecaddy.2.9.83.0 serious problem with program freezing. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Hello NCEdge!

Please do not forget to let us know when this problem will be fixed. For me, the NC updates stopped at version 9.82 and I hope that someday I can enjoy the new versions.
    Hi FALOs,

Your issue hasn't been addressed yet, but when it is I will be sure to update here. The latest version is for HM2 v90, but I'm not completely certain what issues were fixed in the latest updates.

I have a notification set for when each issue I write up is addressed. So when I get those notifications, I then update the related threads

Hello NCEdge!

Would you please clarify some points for me? If I'm not mistaken, you deleted the forum thread where the NoteCaddy updates were posted, that is, it is now assumed that it should be auto-updated by the user directly from the Hold'em manager? What I need to do for this - I use HM8709, but I have NC 09.82 and it says "up to date". What should I do to receive updates, and is it still possible to download NC from a direct link? Perhaps you remember that NC "died" for me on version 9.82, and I'm still waiting and hoping that my problem will be solved someday. I found a lot of different bugs, but all this is pointless if I cannot use newer versions of the program, and this is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Hello NCEdge!

Would you please clarify some points for me? If I'm not mistaken, you deleted the forum thread where the NoteCaddy updates were posted, that is, it is now assumed that it should be auto-updated by the user directly from the Hold'em manager? What I need to do for this - I use HM8709, but I have NC 09.82 and it says "up to date". What should I do to receive updates, and is it still possible to download NC from a direct link? Perhaps you remember that NC "died" for me on version 9.82, and I'm still waiting and hoping that my problem will be solved someday. I found a lot of different bugs, but all this is pointless if I cannot use newer versions of the program, and this is sad.
    Hi FALOs,

I did not delete it, but I did 'unstick' it in order to clean up the forum a bit, since the auto-updates are in effect now (before you had to manually update to the beta versions).

There haven't been any updates since v90 yet for HM2. You can get on the automatic updates if you want by reinstalling HM2, then updating through the NC prompt. Then each time there is an update you will be prompted in NoteCaddy.

You can still download NC from a direct link.

Here is link to that thread in case you want to bookmark it: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541805