No stats of euro cash games

Default No stats of euro cash games

Hello,

I've played some cash games (euro; NL2) and some tournaments. I did import whole folder (/History for iPoker) and i could see all of the tournaments i played, but non of the cash games. At least HUD works in cash games... Anyway...
    The cash games do seem to be archived in /HM3Archive directory, but if I try to import them in HEM3 nothing seem to change. So is this a bug or did I do something wrong? Or maybe euro cash games are not supported by the software?

Thanks in advance!

Default No stats of euro cash games

Hello,

I've played some cash games (euro; NL2) and some tournaments. I did import whole folder (/History for iPoker) and i could see all of the tournaments i played, but non of the cash games. At least HUD works in cash games... Anyway...
    The cash games do seem to be archived in /HM3Archive directory, but if I try to import them in HEM3 nothing seem to change. So is this a bug or did I do something wrong? Or maybe euro cash games are not supported by the software?

Thanks in advance!

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved.

If you haven't updated HM3 to beta version 3.1.14.6517 yet please update from this link.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.