What is wrong with my expression?

Default What is wrong with my expression?

Hi, single example:

What is wrong with my expression?
    When i use NC stats for expression - all is Ok!

Ty.

Hey NCEdge. Just in case, I will raise the question again, perhaps you did not notice how it happened with us before

Hi FALOs,

At one point HM2 stats were available to be used in composite definitions, but I think it's not the case any longer. I think support for them was removed because they caused huge performance issues.

To get around your issue you have to use NC definitions. You can make a 'Total Hands' definition by just creating a definition and naming it, and then don't assign anything else, and I think it'll work for you.

NotecaddyEdge

Hi FALOs,

At one point HM2 stats were available to be used in composite definitions, but I think it's not the case any longer. I think support for them was removed because they caused huge performance issues.

I suspected that the reason was this Moreover, I have already made a definition that counts hands for a long time. It's just that now I ran into a problem that in version 2.9x the NC statistics on 9max tables are no longer displayed. As I already wrote, until recently I used NC 2.6.14, and there were no problems with displaying statistics at 9max.

Now, even in the replayer, the statistics for players on 9max looks like this:

Only HM stats are displayed.

And judging by my experiments, the reason for this lies in the fact that the definition of counting hands, flops, etc. perceives 9max HH as 6max.

In the screenshot below, there are 36 hands on player.

But this is shown only by HM statistic "Total hands". All other formulas don't work.

Test for 7-10 players show me 0 also, BUT when i choose 3-6 players, then all work:

When I created a new database, and opened several tables, the statistics started working. But literally 10 minutes later, more and more players began to appear, whose number of hands was defined as 0, or "infinity". After another 20 minutes, not a single player remained at the three tables on which statistics would be displayed. With 6 max tables, this problem did not arise, and everything worked in earlier versions of NC.

If this is not a very difficult floating problem, it would be good to fix it.

Just in case, I add a definition that counts hands and a formula. And a small base that does not display statistics for me.

Ty.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi FALOs,

Thanks for reporting this clearly. I was able to replicate the issue.

The composites seem to be not working at all for 7-10 players, and if I select 3-6 players it sums up all of the hands (not only the 3-6 hands). I wrote up a ticket for the developers and marked it with high priority.