NC notes in HM3 - change in behaviour for Hero notes?

Default NC notes in HM3 - change in behaviour for Hero notes?

Hi,

I have upgraded from HM2 to HM3. I had a large number of NC notes that were working fine in HM2. It seems as if things are working the same way for all my opponents, but the notes that are created for Hero are far off. I have several hundred thousands for Hero, but the notes generated are very sparse.

I am guessing that it could be generating the notes based on the last session rather than all hands in the database for hero. Is that conceivable?

I know that there are some changes to the way the hud works for hero in that by default it only shows the data for the current session. There is a workaround for this provided by them HM team and I have implemented that meaning that non-NC items in the HUD are showing using the full sample, but I am thinking that the notes themselves are possibly still being based on the last session only?

Anyway, I am speculating.
    Thanks

Hi tlukasha,

The NC notes generated for the Hero should not be session-only notes.

Do you have 'add notes for hero' enabled in your HM3 NC settings? If so, did you reset your notes and process them after enabling it?

If that doesn't help, can you please let us know which site you're playing on?

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi tlukasha,

The NC notes generated for the Hero should not be session-only notes.

Do you have 'add notes for hero' enabled in your HM3 NC settings? If so, did you reset your notes and process them after enabling it?

If that doesn't help, can you please let us know which site you're playing on?
    Ah, I assumed the 'add notes for hero' was on by default. Will re-try now. Thanks