How do I export Tournanment?

Default How do I export Tournanment?

I want to send a recent tournament played to someone so they can review it on there hold el manager. How is this done?

Thanks

Bob

There are a couple of ways to export the entire tournament.

You can check the Tournaments report for the Tournament 'Number' and go find the associated original HH/TS files for that game in your archive folder. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Or you can click on the Tournament in the upper datagrid of the Tournaments report. Click the 'Last 1000' drop-down button between the data grids and increase it to load all the hands in the lower data grid if necessary. Left-Click a hand in the lower data grid to select it, click 'Ctrl+A' to highlight all of the hands, then right-click > 'Export' to save just those hands to a new text file that you can share/send.