How to use EDGE-MTT popups in own hud? Getting rid of trial msg in default hud popup?

Default How to use EDGE-MTT popups in own hud? Getting rid of trial msg in default hud popup?

Hi, I have two questions. I just switched from HM2 to HM3 with the 4 edge-pack notecaddy month trial. :

How can I use EDGE-MTT popups, especially the NC.PlayerOverview Popup in my own hud? I haven't found the file location for these popups.

Also in default hud popup there are restricted 'Notecaddy Trial' tabs which is blocked buy a 'sign up today!' message. I remember there might have been instruction to fix this when I was installing this software. What was it?

EDIT: NC.PlayerOverview popup worked too by just adding the stat.

E2: figured you can export/import from other huds

still wondering how to get 'Notecaddy Trial' tabs working in default hud popups?
    Last edited by kp1hm; 12-25-2020 at 12:25 PM.

[QUOTE=kp1hm;2513210]Hi, I have two questions. I just switched from HM2 to HM3 with the 4 edge-pack notecaddy month trial. :

How can I use EDGE-MTT popups, especially the NC.PlayerOverview Popup in my own hud? I haven't found the file location for these popups.

Also in default hud popup there are restricted 'Notecaddy Trial' tabs which is blocked buy a 'sign up today!' message. I remember there might have been instruction to fix this when I was installing this software. What was it?

EDIT. actually NC.PlayerOverview popup apparently works by just adding the stat. Still interested to know how to use other notecaddy mtt-edge popups, and perhaps how to modify them a little bit for my own needs? I couldn't find the a hm3 .hm3hudgroup file of them from HM3 Program Files\ or AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager folders

[QUOTE=kp1hm;2513211]
    Quote Originally Posted by kp1hm View Post
    Hi, I have two questions. I just switched from HM2 to HM3 with the 4 edge-pack notecaddy month trial. :

EDIT. actually NC.PlayerOverview popup apparently works by just adding the stat. Still interested to know how to use other notecaddy mtt-edge popups, and perhaps how to modify them a little bit for my own needs? I couldn't find the a hm3 .hm3hudgroup file of them from HM3 Program Files\ or AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager folders
    Hello kp1hm,

I'm glad you figured out how to add the PlayerOverview to your own HUD.

You can attach other popups to your own HUDs via the HUD Editor. Here is a link which will help you get accustomed to the HUD Editor: https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...pups#customize

You'll want to first make sure you've installed the NCE MTT package via 'Manage my Ultimate Packs' in NoteCaddy. Then you will have a HUD imported into HM3 from that package. You can export any of its popups via the HUD Editor, and then you can import them into your other HUD.

Regarding the 'NoteCaddy Trial' you're seeing, you can simply delete that popup from your HUDs if you wish and replace them with other popups if you desire.

Please let us know if you have any troubles.