Races won%

Thread: Races won%

Default Races won%

Hi,

In the Tournaments by Day report there is a stat called Races Won%. Why is this showing a 3 digit value and how is this calculated?

races won.png

I am not sure why it is showing as over 100 in the tournament reports as it does not do that in the cash reports such as the 'Races' report. I see that the stat doesn't really have a proper definition assigned to it either, it just restates the stat name. I forwarded these two issues to our testers and QA/Testing Manager to review when they are online next.

The general definition of a race in poker is:

Another term for coin flip or a situation in which two players are roughly even or have a 50% chance each to win a pot.

In HM3 a race is any hand that is all in on the river or earlier which is easy to visualize if you review the 'Races' report then filter for 'AllInOnRiverOrEarlier=true' as you will see that the hand count in that report remains unchanged after adding that filter. The actual mathematical expression can be viewed in the attached image.

races won tourney.png

Edit: It looks like that stat simply doesn't work properly in other reports, only the actual 'Races' report which includes some hard-coded filters to create the report. That stat is not one of the default stats in that Tournaments By Day report, so simply remove that stat from that report and use the Races report to review your all-in hands instead.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-25-2020 at 01:17 PM.