list of hole cards for a specific tournament by time

Default list of hole cards for a specific tournament by time

Let's say I want to see what my hole cards were at the final table of a specific tournament. I know the timestamp of when the final table started and when the tournament ended.

I can't figure out how to export the hole cards without the complete "play by play of every hand"

Can you advise?

The easiest way I can think of would be to open the 'Tournaments' report and select that tournament in the upper grid of the report. Then you go to the bottom hands datadrid for that report and scroll down to the 'Time' for the first hand of the final table, scroll up to the last hand of the tournament final table and hold the Shift key while you left click the last hand to select only those final table hands then right-click and 'Export' the hands to a local drive.

I did try that prior to posting, the issue for me was that brings all the details of each hand, not just a list of the hole cards. Oh well, it's not a big deal. Thought maybe there might've been away to do it through a report (I'm pretty much a rookie at using that function).

Thank you.

Right-click the Header for the hole cards section and you can uncheck columns. You can always add them back in the same way.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)