Как перенести нотсы на игроков из hm2 в hm3? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ovenson View Post
    А как создать или найти этот файл playernotes.xml? Его нет нигде.
    I showed how to do that in the video link I posted above - https://www.screenpresso.com/cloud/5ldFg/

You have to create an HM2 backup to generate the *.pghembk file, then you need to extract the contents of that *.pghembk file using 7Zip, then you will be able to access and import the playernotes.xml from your database backup.

Edit: I apologize. I just realized that my last post I made, and the post I was replying to, were not visible to you as they were in our moderation queue so you could not see my previous reply and video I linked to.

Quote Originally Posted by ovenson View Post
    Не могу найти этот playernotes.xml файл нигде. Ни в C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2 ни в \AppData\Roaming его нет. Как его создать? В ХМ2 такого пункта не нашел. Помогите пожалуйста!
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You have to create a *.pghembk backup of your HM2 database and settings then extract the contents using a program like 7zip, then import the \extracted_folder\file\playernotes.xml file via the HM3 - Tools - 'Import Player Notes...' option. Once that is done you need to restart the HM3 client AND server for the new player note info to show in the HUD as you can see in the video example here.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).
    Last edited by fozzy71; 08-02-2022 at 10:00 AM.

А я по-русски:
    создаем в ХМ2 бекап базы данных - полученный файл по сути своей является просто архивом ZIP. Его разворачиваем (чем угодно, хоть WinZip, хоть 7zip или чем еще) в папку - и уже в ней обнаруживаем файлик с нотсами.