NC Badges not showing in HUD in Game only in replayer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Glen20 View Post
    Hi NoteCaddyEdge,

To confirm the issue:
    1. The badges are showing up in the replayer HUD, but not in the in-game HUD during the session.
    2. The only reason I noticed was because the badges appeared in the replayer HUD for the players with a large enough sample.
    I have tried all suggested solutions and still no luck NCEdge!
    Here is a screenshot of what the same hand looks like in the replayer and the same players in-game with the EDGE Cash hud:
    https://imgur.com/a/giYxJPf#aysxqOl

There is a large enough sample for them to populate. They just don't show up in-game!

I have tried all suggested solutions and still no luck NCEdge!
    Here is a screenshot of what the same hand looks like in the replayer and the same players in-game with the EDGE Cash hud:
    https://imgur.com/a/giYxJPf#aysxqOl

There is a large enough sample for them to populate. They just don't show up in-game!
    Hi Glen20,

OK, thank you for trying the suggestions and letting us know the result. ASAP I'll test out some Blitz tables and see if I can reproduce it, and let the developers know if I can.

Hi Glen20,

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to replicate the issue. Badges that were generated during a particular Blitz session don't show at the tables during that session. I made a ticket for the developers, so there should be a fix for this in a future update.

Just FYI, I was able to see some badges at Blitz tables, but not until I would restart HM3. That's not ideal, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Glen20,

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to replicate the issue. Badges that were generated during a particular Blitz session don't show at the tables during that session. I made a ticket for the developers, so there should be a fix for this in a future update.

Just FYI, I was able to see some badges at Blitz tables, but not until I would restart HM3. That's not ideal, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

No worries! Happy to help. Hopefully the next NC update fixes the issue

I will try the HM3 restart though and see if that works for me.

No worries! Happy to help. Hopefully the next NC update fixes the issue

I will try the HM3 restart though and see if that works for me.
    Out of curiosity, what exactly did you mean by restarting HM3? I am unable to replicate any success with the NC badges showing up after restarting HM3. Is there a specific order in which it needs to be done? Open Blitz table first then HM3 or vice versa?

Out of curiosity, what exactly did you mean by restarting HM3? I am unable to replicate any success with the NC badges showing up after restarting HM3. Is there a specific order in which it needs to be done? Open Blitz table first then HM3 or vice versa?
    Hi Glen20,

To restart it, I close down HM3, and I close the HM3 server from the taskbar.

Another thing you can try is to disable NC and then enable it again (from the APPS menu in HM3).

I'm not completely sure if this is necessary or not, but I was starting HM3 first, and then starting WPN.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Glen20,

To restart it, I close down HM3, and I close the HM3 server from the taskbar.

Another thing you can try is to disable NC and then enable it again (from the APPS menu in HM3).

I'm not completely sure if this is necessary or not, but I was starting HM3 first, and then starting WPN.
    Ok so I had moderate success with disabling and re-enabling NC while WPN was still running but exited from blitz tables. Some badges worked for about 5 minutes and then disappeared again.

Cannot wait for the update I hope it fixes the issue, because I really want to make the most out of NC!

Also, Happy New Year!