Switching off Hero Hud and using life time stats

Default Switching off Hero Hud and using life time stats

Hi,

I would like to switch off the HUD for Hero while playing. In HM2 we did this by ticking the 'Hide HUD for Hero' in settings. I am not able to find a similar option in HM3.

Seperately, I would like to always display HUD data for all historic data for a player. I am not interested in session stats. I don't find a way to to do that. I tried to use the 'toggle session stats menu option', and chose 'set all to lifetime stats' but it does not seem to make any difference. Is there another setting controlling this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tlukasha View Post
    Hi,

I would like to switch off the HUD for Hero while playing. In HM2 we did this by ticking the 'Hide HUD for Hero' in settings. I am not able to find a similar option in HM3.
    Open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' you want to customize from the drop-down menu. Select the group = Default and under Group Properties - set the drop-down menu option to 'Everyone but hero' as shown in this image below. If your HUD has multiple 'Groups' you will want to repeat the process above for all of the other groups in the HUD.

Quote Originally Posted by tlukasha View Post
    Seperately, I would like to always display HUD data for all historic data for a player. I am not interested in session stats. I don't find a way to to do that. I tried to use the 'toggle session stats menu option', and chose 'set all to lifetime stats' but it does not seem to make any difference. Is there another setting controlling this?

Thanks
    Are you asking for live tables or the replayer? Are you asking about your own hero HUD stats or opponent HUD stats?

a) Hero HUD on live tables: HM3 is designed to only show your table session stats in the HUD at each table, and in the Replayer. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much, if at all, between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.

b) Hero HUD in the replayer: There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, I posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

c) Opponents HUD on live or replayer tables: Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.