Thank you for uploading the definitions.
For me, those definitions are available to choose from in the HUD Editor.
I noticed that your 'push' definitions that you sent, are merging, which I guess is probably not intentional. It might be that you have all of these definitions which are merging, and only the first 2 show up in the HUD Editor. You can change their 'description' to make them unique so that they don't merge.
It also seems like there is nothing set in these definitions yet to represent the stack sizes in the names of the definitions yet.
After making the changes suggested, can you please try resetting and reprocessing your notes in NoteCaddy (File → Reset Notes), to see if those definitions become available options in the HUD Editor?
Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 12-15-2020 at 09:22 AM.
Thanks. The definitions were set up correctly, but for some reason they were reset. This is not the first time this has happened. I fixed everything,no stats appeared in the HUD Editor.
Hmm that's strange. I've never heard of the definitions resetting their parameters before. Maybe they did not get saved for some reason.
You may want to try resetting your NC settings to default to see if that makes any difference.
*Resetting NoteCaddy Settings*
Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings. *To do this, close HM3 and the server. *Navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy. *Delete these files (if you don't see some of them it's OK):*
Start HM3, and go back into NoteCaddy. *You can adjust your settings in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings to your preferences again.
If the issue persists, can you please upload all of your 'push' definitions from your screenshot? I'd like to see if I can reproduce the issue with all 4 of them active.
I couldn't reproduce the problem. When I import those definitions, I do see them as options to add to a tournament HUD:
These definitions are set to only work with tournament hands. In the HUD editor, you are trying to add them to a tournament HUD, and not a cash HUD right? (They won't be available to add to a cash HUD because you unticked cash games in the definitions).
If that is not the case, I think we will need you to please open a support ticket.
In the ticket, please link to this thread.
Please add log files to the ticket:
- Log files -
Here's how you can do that:
1. Reproduce what you were doing when the issue occurred. *When the issue occurs proceed with the next step.
2. Navigate to*C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\HM3_Utilities.
3. Click on 'HM3CopyLogFiles.bat', choose Yes to create the log files if asked.
4. On your desktop you should see a folder named 'HM3logs'.**Please .zip it using 7-zip or another similar program, and send it over.
5. If the file is too big to send, please upload it to to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com, and share a link.
Also it will be helpful if you can please add your NoteCaddy folder to the ticket, so that we can try to reproduce it with your setup:
- NoteCaddy folder -
1. Navigate to C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData
2. Make a .zip file of your NoteCaddy folder, and share a link with a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.