no activation left for this license code

Default no activation left for this license code

I have HM on my laptop and i wanted to install it also on my other laptop, bit it says i have no activation left, when I'm sure i deleted the one i used on my super old laptop. If i go in my HM data i see only 1 license being used, what can i do to solve this?

Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code. For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code. For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.
    And how can I move my database and my hud from my laptop to the other one? Is there also a way to export pop ups? Thanks
    Last edited by tormento; 12-14-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tormento View Post
    And how can I move my database and my hud from my laptop to the other one? Is there also a way to export pop ups? Thanks
    Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data. This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.

Individual HUD profiles can be expired from the HM2 - HUD Settings - HUD Designer menu with the 'Export' button. The popups for that HUD profile will be part of the exported HUD profile's *.xml file. Individual popups can not be exported but you can find those *.pop files in the C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ Config folder if you need those. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.