Tournament report not showing correct information on 888poker.pt

Default Tournament report not showing correct information on 888poker.pt

I just cashed in a tournament and notice that the information was not being shown in the tournament reports tab, basically was showing the buy in and the kind of tournament but the prize was not being taken in consideration, this also impacted the graph since no winning were being considered.
    After some research I learned that I can edit the tournament information myself to correct the situation but for what I saw this should be happening automatically for Pokerstars, Full tilt and Pacific, since 888poker is on the Pacific network it should be working right?
    After I edited the information everything was displayed correctly.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Probably there was some kind of import error in the first tournament, just played another and imported the information about the prize correctly.
    Thank you for your help anyway.

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

If you want us to test the problem tournament to see if we can duplicate those issues, and get it fixed in a future update, please send us the hand history and summary files for that tournament you had the original problems for before editing the tournament.