No winnings shown for winamax

Default No winnings shown for winamax

Hi,

I have just imported an HM2 database into HM3. Most of the hands are imported correctly and the process in general went well.

The only BIG ISSUE I have is that ALL the winamax tournaments info is lost. Therefore, it's setting 0€ winnings for every single winamax tournament and generating wrong graphs that don't have any value for me. Of course, if I open HM2 I see the info and the graphs correctly.

Is there something I can do?

Thanks.

First please try to import the HM2 tournament results to the HM3 database as explained at the bottom of this FAQ.

After the import and tournament detection finishes you should also run the new Tools - 'Import HM2 Tournament Results...' if your HM2 database had any tournaments that you had manually edited the results of.
    If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please backup your HM2 database/settings as explained here.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by site/game, tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Then upload the backup file to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    First please try to import the HM2 tournament results to the HM3 database as explained at the bottom of this FAQ.
    I already run the tournament results import, but it doesn't work. When I choose the configuration (all sites, table types and buy-ins), the popup freezes and the title shows the typical "Not responding" on Windows. Maybe it's related to the size of the database? Should I try importing first 2019-year results and later 2020-year results?

I have deleted the database and started from scratch. I would love to have the tournaments results managed correctly, although I can use a Google Spreadsheet, but it wouldn't be a nice start with HM3, to be honest.

We will need the database sent for testing as I instructed in the previous reply. If we can duplicate the problems we can document the issues for the developers. We may also need your original HM2Archive folders sent as well so also zip and attach (or upload if over 10 MB) your C:\HM2Archive\ folder when sending us the backup of your HM2 database.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please backup your HM2 database/settings as explained here.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your HM2 vs HM3 Tournaments report and a detailed description by tournament 'Number' of some of the errors we need to test.

Then upload the backup file to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.