Adjusting stats in Opponent list view?

Default Adjusting stats in Opponent list view?

I'm trying to do some population tendency review.

Is there a way to adjust the stats I am able to see in the opponent list view? Or is there a view that lets me see the population as a whole, and pull in the stats I'm wanting to see?

Thank you

No, unfortunately you can not add stats to the Opponents List view. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3073 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The only way currently to study population stats is to create an alias for those players then set that that alias to be the active player in the reports for analysis, but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via the NoteCaddy Premium Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition.

Note: This technique can also cause erroneous results in the reports if some of the villain's you aliased together have played hands against each other. An alias is designed to join 2 or more hero screen names that would not have played against each other so while this is possible to do it is not something we officially support or recommend.

We also released a new HM3 App that will make population study much easier

We have a free version of the Range Wizard app under the HM3 - Apps menu if you click 'Get HM3 Apps...'.

We also have a feature request for removing the hero from the Opponents List view, and a request to make building aliases easier.
    - HMT-3875 Opponents List: Add option to filter out heroes from list
    - HMT-5193 Add ability to multi select/add multiple players to an alias at once

These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when they added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3875 and HMT-5193 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.